Be Afraid

Eunbi watched as a wolf tore apart the man into shreds. He cried for help but his efforts went to no use. He tried to grab the wolf's face but it bit his hand off. Yerin closed her eyes when she saw his chest tore open. Eunbi covered her ears again because his screams were too loud to handle. In less than a minute he was dead. Pieces of his skin, flesh, and bones were all over the dark room.

The wolf chewed on the rope to free Yerin. Once she was freed she searched for the keys to help Eunbi. She grabbed the keys out of the drawer in the corner of the room.

SinB gently massaged her wrist once the chains were off them. She turned the lights on and immediately realized who the wolf is. Sowon.

Eunbi looked at the clock on the wall. She didn't have much time until it was her shifting point.

"SinB..." Yerin said quietly.

"I have to go...now."

"How did you find me?" She asked. Sowon tugged at Eunbi's shirt using her teeth, signaling her that she needs to hurry.

"I'm sorry. Maybe we can talk another time?..." Eunbi weakly smiled. Before Yerin had time to respond SinB was gone and so was the wolf. 

                                 🐺🌑🐺

"Are you dumb? Have you lost your fucking mind?!" Sowon grabbed the collar of Eunbi's shirt and lifted her up into the air.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your mother is worried sick about you! And I can't find Eunha and Umji, they won't answer my text or calls and you care about Yerin only?!" Sowon dropped Eunbi on the floor and kicked dirt at her.

"I didn't know about them! I thought they were at school with you. I was only trying to help. I'm sorry..." Eunbi apologized although it's not her fault. She didn't even know about the other two and her mother.

"You're the alpha! You're supposed to protect us! Why do we keep protecting you?!"

"We're a group, we're all supposed to protect each other." Sowon fell silent. Eunbi was right. Just because she's the alpha didn't mean she didn't deserve to be protected. Actually, since she is the alpha they're supposed to protect her.

"...Umji and Eunha could be dead because of you! Do you realize that?! We could be next! It could be just you left...it could be just me left. I honestly can't believe you! Your dumbass decided to get involved with a god damn white wolf and now we all have to face the consequences for your actions! You may be willing to put your life on the line but I'm not! And now because of you we could die at any moment! Our lives are hanging on a thin thread! You understand what you've caused?! Because of you there is a pack of wolves trying to kill us all!" As Sowon kept yelling Eunbi's anger rose, and it didn't help that it is also a full moon. Sowon took a step back when Eunbi's eyes changed to a dark red.

"I'm trying my best!" Eunbi yelled through gritted teeth.

"Your best isn't enough! You're not enough!" Sowon pushed Eunbi. Sowon's eyes changed to blue and her claws and fangs began to show. Eunbi's body began to shift. The two were standing there not yet fully shifted.

Eunbi grabbed Sowon's neck and lifted her up. Her claws were digging into the back of Sowon's neck as she spoke, "I'm the alpha! Are you really gonna mistreat me?! Don't ever talk to me like that again!" Eunbi threw her onto the floor.

"You're not my alpha anymore! I want out of the pack!" Sowon dug her nails deep into Eunbi's sore wrist.

Eunbi flipped Sowon onto her back then pounced on her. Sowon tried to kick Eunbi off her but she failed in doing so. Sowon eyes widened as Eunbi's face got closer to hers.

"Stop! Stop!" Sowon cried out for help once Eunbi's sharp teeth came into contact with her neck.

Right before Eunbi could do any more damage both Sowon and SinB turned to their left when they heard a wolf growl. The white wolf. Yerin.

"Don't...move...a muscle." Eunbi froze and stopped Sowon before she even thought of attacking the wolf.

"Eunbi...my neck. I can't move." Eunbi looked down at Sowon. She could tell she was in a lot of pain. This time Sowon couldn't protect her. SinB is all on her own this time.

Both Eunbi and Sowon didn't know what to do in this situation. They both hid their faces by looking each other in the eyes. Luckily Eunbi's hair covered her face and her shadow was protecting Sowon's identity.

The two not yet fully shifted wolves didn't move a muscle, they were too scared to even blink. Eunbi could hear the footsteps of the wolf getting closer. She shut her eyes tightly and whispered to Sowon, "Should we be afraid?" All Sowon managed to do was nod in response.

Eunbi turned her head slightly when she heard another wolf growl from the other direction. Then she heard another different growl. The growls were so familiar to Eunbi, so were their scents. Eunbi was glad it was Eunha and Umji. Now Sowon shouldn't worry about the two. Thankfully they're not dead...yet.

Eunbi rolled off of Sowon when she felt her whole body start to shift. Sowon was able to shift into a wolf and stand by Eunha's side. Now it was the 4 of them against the white wolf. Of course Eunbi was in front, she is the alpha after all.

Sowon scratched at the mud before charging at the white wolf without Eunbi's signal to do so. Eunha and Umji didn't know what to do so they followed Sowon's lead. Eunbi had no choice but to go along with them. Then the fight began.