Bribe

"Try your alcohol, mine is really good" he said as he sipped his half empty cup.

"Do you want some of mine?" Eunha asked. She pushed the cup a little bit towards him.

"No thanks. It's yours" he smiled at Eunha while he drank the rest of his drink. He watched her drink the alcohol out of the corner of his eye.

"Sojung can I talk to you in private real quick?" The boss grabbed Sowon's arm to get her attention.

"Yeah sure" Sowon quickly followed the manager to the kitchen.

"Do you see that guy over there?" She pointed at the man sitting next to Eunha.

"Yeah what about him?"

"While that girl sitting next him was gone he slipped something into her drink. I think I'm the only that saw it because you were gone too" she whispered as quiet as possible. She had never been so afraid of someone hearing her. Sowon's heart began to race as she saw Eunha drinking from the cup. She didn't know what to do.

"I'll go talk to him and tell him to leave" Sowon tried to leave the kitchen but the manager grabbed her arm again.

"No. I don't know if he has any weapons with him or something, I don't want to risk it. I'm pretty sure it was only simple drugs, he is most likely trying to have sex with her. When they leave don't let him take her home, ok? I know I can count on you to do that" she nodded at Sowon and went back to the front. She kept her eye on the guy and so did Sowon.

Sowon watched every move. She could see the drugs start to settle in Eunha and that's when she knew he was getting ready to take her home. Sowon looked away for a second but listened to them talking.

"Let's get you home. You seem tired" he grabbed Eunha and helped her up.

"I didn't even drink that much. Why do I feel so drunk?" She laughed and almost fell on the floor.

"I don't know. I'll drive you home" Eunha wrapped her arm around him and he assisted her to his car, Sowon following behind them.

"I had fun with you today" Eunha smiled.

"Yeah we should do it again sometime" he waited a moment before kissing her.

"Hey I didn't say you could do that" Eunha put her index finger up and swung it back and forth while laughing.

"I'll do much more than that" he mumbled and brought Eunha to the other side of the car.

"What?" Eunha asked.

"Nothing. Just get in the car" he opened the door. Eunha was about to get in but suddenly Sowon grabbed her arm and she was pulled away.

"You're not taking her home with you" Sowon stood in front of her.

"Listen I don't know who you are but you need to stay out of my business" he reached out to grab Eunha but Sowon took a step back.

"I'm not letting you take her home, end of story. You either get out of here right now or I'm going to beat your ass" Sowon said through gritted teeth.

"I have a gun" he threatened as he reached for his back pocket.

"A bullet isn't going to hurt me as much as you think it is" of course he didn't believe Sowon, he didn't know what she is.

"Wanna test that theory?" He pointed his gun at her.

"I'll pay you $200 if you leave now and don't come back" Sowon tried to negotiate with him instead. She didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"$400 and the keys to your car" he held out his hand.

"Deal" Sowon grabbed her car keys out of her pocket.