Mark

"We still have three days left of school after this." Eunbi groaned as she followed behind Yerin like a puppy.

"This week has been long. We should all hangout on the weekend." Yerin suggested.

"And do what?" Asked Umji.

"I don't know. We can play some board games at Sowon's house."

"That sounds fun. The full moon is on Sunday though, so it'll have to be on Friday or Saturday." Eunbi informed her.

"Ok then let's hangout on Friday after school. Don't forget to tell Sowon."

"What is Eunha doing?" Umji pointed at her when she saw her walking down the hall with her head down low and shaky hands.

"She's crying..." Eunbi could see the tear drops hitting the floor.

"Eunha, what happened?" Yerin asked the second she got over to them. Something was wrong. Eunha kept hiding her face.

"Nothing. Where is Sowon? I want to go home." She spoke with a shaky voice.

"Look at me." Eunbi lifted Eunha's head up.

"Did they do this to you?" Yerin widened her eyes when she saw what was written on her forehead with black marker.

"I was walking out of class and they all grabbed me. I had no time to react."

"Oh my fucking god." Eunbi facepalmed. She had to do something. This couldn't go on any longer.

"Wipe your tears away, it'll be okay." Yerin used her sleeve to wipe away the tears on Eunha's cheeks.

"We have to get this off her forehead before someone sees it."

"Take her to the bathroom. We can't risk taking her to the car, there are too many kids out there heading home, they will see her."

"Where's the nearest bathroom?"

"There's a bathroom down the hall to the left." Eunbi turned around to direct her only to find Sowon turning the corner.

"Oh fuck." Umji had eyes twice the size when she saw the look on Sowon's face.

"Wait! Stop her! Sowon!" Eunbi chased after her when she saw Sowon take off. She couldn't let Sowon get in a fight with anyone.

"Go help Eunbi, I'll get Eunha to the bathroom." Yerin motioned for Umji to go.

"Sowon, don't do it!" Eunbi shouted as she raced down the hall. Umji arrived to the classroom and found Eunbi on the floor. She quickly helped Eunbi get up while Sowon had one of the girls pinned to the wall.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" Sowon's hands became tighter around the girl's neck.

"Didn't I tell you I want her off the tennis team?"

"I swear to fucking god if you ever touch her again I will tear you to shreds!" Sowon could see the girl's face turning red, but she didn't seem like she was going to let go any time soon.

"She got what she deserves." She smirked.

Eunbi knew she couldn't stop her now. Umji began to worry as she could see Sowon's nails turning to claws. She could even hear a quiet growl. The girl looked like she had just saw life flash before her eyes when she saw Sowon's blue eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She began to beg for her life while her friends took off in a hurry.

"If I ever even see you look at Eunha I will slit your throat." Sowon finally let her go.

"I promise I'll never do anything to her." She backed away as she rubbed her sore neck.

"Now scram." Sowon flashed her blue eyes at her and she sprinted away in fear.

"Well, that takes care of that." Eunbi said once Sowon turned around to face them.

"Yerin and Eunha are waiting outside your car." Umji informed them as she texted Yerin back.

"Lets go. I need to see if Eunha is okay." Sowon lead them out of the room.

➖➖➖

"Yerin wanted to know if we could play games here on Friday?" Eunbi asked.

"Yeah, I don't care. Is everyone coming over?"

"Yeah. Linzy and Seoyeon will be here too."

"That's fine. Do you want me to pick up some snacks before?"

"Yeah, that'd great. It's going to be so much fun." Eunbi couldn't hide the smile on her face.

"I don't have any board games though."

"That's okay. Yerin has some, she will bring them over."

"Alright then it's settled. It's getting late so you should go home."

"Yeah I figured I should get going. I'll see you at school." Eunbi headed out, Sowon locking the door behind her.

Sowon quietly went into the room knowing that Eunha was already sleeping. She tried to be as quiet as possible. That was until she stubbed her toe on the corner of the bed frame.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Sowon quickly apologized when she heard Eunha groan and look up at her.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I was talking to Eunbi for a minute. Go back to bed." Sowon covered her up and turned off the light on the lamp.

"Well now I'm wide awake." She stared up at the ceiling.

"Sorry. I stubbed my toe and it really hurt. I can go make you tea to help you fall asleep."

"No it's okay. Just stay here with me, forever." Eunha turned around and clutched onto her body.

"You're acting weird."

"I just think you should know that I love you."

"...I love you too." Sowon responded with uncertainty. Eunha was being weird lately, but Sowon refused to ask why since she was too afraid of the answer she'd receive.