Chapter 35

Yoon POV...

I'm on my way to Tita Sylvia's house. Gosh! I'm so tired. We did a lot of group activities in our school.

We played badminton in our Mapeh subject. We also Act one of the Scene in the story in our Filipino Subject. We did Speech Choir in our English Subject. And what I hate the most! is the Problem Solving in Mathematics, Each member is given a question to answer. You have to answer it in 2 minutes and if you didn't get the correct answer, the point will go to the other group. I'm having a hard time answering the question given to me. It's so hard to get the correct formula. What makes me feel pressure about it, is that you need to answer it in a given time. My Brain cells almost blown-up. 😨😨😨 But Good that I got the correct answer. I think 6 of our subject let us do the activity and the rest are just discussion.

"Good evening Yoon,"the village guard greeted me

I open the window of the car so that I can see him.

"Ma-gan-dang Gabi din po sa in-yo"I greeted him back

"Kanina pa po dumating ang kaibigan niyo,"He said

"My friend???"I asked in surprise

"Yeah, your friend that always kam here and bisit you,"He said while smiling

The one who always visit me??? I don't think so, Because No one came to visit me. So what does he mean???

"Is it a boy or girl???"I ask him

"Ob kurse a boy!!! He is Mattheo, yur friend. How can yow Porget that!!! Yow help him his project??? I dont know that... that... Ano nga sa English yung ano... makakalimutin???... Forget... You are Porgetful person"he said while laughing a loud.

What the??? Me forgetful person??? Is he having fun with me??? I just rolled my eyes and start the engine. That guard is crazy.😒😒😒

"Hello my dear,"Tita Sylvia said as I enter the house. She is sitting on the sofa

"Good evening Tita,"I said to her while looking for my slippers

"Go and change your clothes. Your Mom called me, he wants to talk to you. Why you didn't answer her calls???"she said

"I forget my phone,"I said

"Ahh..."she said and continue typing on her laptop

I go to my room and change. I forget to bring my phone. I just remember it when I was in our classroom. I get my laptop and open my facebook account.
I need to call her! So I give her a video call. I waited for a minute before she answer it.

"Eomma, jeo-neun bogo sipda sum-nikka"I said to her, when her face flashes on the screen.

(Ma, I really missed you)

"I miss you too, O-tto-k' e ji-nae-se-yo?"_Mom