Kris: Die Like This

Youngae: Bunny is here for you!

He stared at her coldly and pushed the plushie from his face, not even wanting to see her broken expression. But she smiled, thinking that she did this to make him smile again made the worries gone.

Youngae: What do you want to eat FanFan? I can-
Kris: I don't want anything from you. Go.

Her expression changed right away. But she managed to put back the smile and patted his shoulder.

Youngae: I'm at the next room if you want help.

Seeing him stayed silence, she quietly walked out from the room, preventing her tears to fall down before she could even reach her room.

"It's okay. This is for his good."

...

He went downstairs, attracted by the delicious scent of the food that was prepared by her. But everytime he saw her, he couldn't help but to shot a cold glare at her.

Youngae: Good morning! Do you want to eat?

Somehow, it sickened him to see her acting this way. He walked past her like she wasn't there and went to the refrigerator, searching for an apple. Seeing him searching for something, she quickly spoke.

Youngae: I'll restock the apple today. Come eat this first.

He didn't care about it and sat on the dining table, letting her serve everything for him. Seeing how hardworking she was to stay company with him made him wondered a little about her presence.

Youngae: This is your orange juice. And your toast. Eat your toast first if you just brushed your teeth.

For him, everything she said was useless and he won't bother doing what she told. He quickly took the orange juice and gulped it, wanting to annoy her but instead it went back at him. He spitted the juice out and wiped his mouth, glaring at her straight in the eyes.

Kris: Are you trying to kill me? What did you put in that?
Youngae: N-nothing. I told you to eat the toast first if you just-

He swooped everything from the table, making the sound of glasses shattering visible to their ears. She jumped a bit because of his action and didn't realise that he already raised his hand in mid air. A loud pang came right after and she stumbled down to the floor, hurt her palms when the glass fragments contacted her skin.

Kris: F*CK OFF WITH ALL THOSE BULLSH*TS YOU'RE SAYING I'M SO DONE WITH YOU SO NOW YOU SHOULD GET OUT FROM MY LIFE!

She didn't heard it wrong, right? He said it. He finally said it. He jolted upstairs as soon as he said so, leaving her in pain behind. This time, she couldn't hold it anymore longer. Her tears streamed down her cheeks as she looked down at the glass fragments. The wounds on her palms are painful, but her heart aches more. She finally let out the cry she had held for a long time, thinking how bad she was in his eyes. On the other side, Kris stood at the end of the stair, hearing her sobs clearly from downstairs. It hit the bottom of his heart that he made her cry and he wanted so bad to turn around and ran back towards her to hug her but his pride was more precious.

...

He woke up at the sound of the car engine. He took a glance over the clock and it was only 5:48 p.m.

"She should've wake me by now."

He hopped off the bed and took a deep breath before he walked downstairs. The mess was cleared and he couldn't care less. He tried to not care but the fact that she cried because of him made his heart ached so much. He walked to the refrigerator and opened it, seeing that the apples were restocked. He took one and when he was about to bite it, her voice emerged at the back of his mind.