[An Honour] Jonghyun: My Angel

I'm quite late with this but Jonghyun's lost is giving me a big impact too. Shinee is my first beloved group and this news is too much to take.

My condolence to our Jonghyun. Thank you for being such a nice soul on this contaminated world.

This one shot is to remind people that idols are humans and we need to understand that.

---

Jonghyun Jonghyun?

Yes dear?

D

o you love me?

Of course I do, sweetie.

Do you like my voice? 'Cause I like yours.

I do. Yours give me strenght.

Jonghyun?

Yes?

Why do you leave so early?

Because they say the heavens need someone to sing for them.

But Earth needs you too.

Earth has others that can sing even better than me.

But they will never be you, dear.

...

Jonghyun?

Yes dear?

I

love you.

I love you too, sweetie.

Why do you decide to go?

Why do I have to stay?

Because people need you.

Who?

Me. And them.

You do?

Yes. Don't you see all these people mourning for you? They all lost someone special and it's you.

But I'm in pain. I just want to end it. Don't you love me? If you do, then let me end it now. Let me get some rest too.

I do love you. But I want to see you happy.

I am happy now. I can watch everyone I love from above now. My friends, my family, my fans...and you.

You're happy?

Yes.

Then, I'm happy for you too.

Thank you sweetie.

Take care.

You too.

Sing with all your heart up there. So when I sleep, I can still here your soothing voice.

And I'll watch you from here. And everytime you feel down, remember that your Jonghyun here is watching and is always singing for you to move on in life.

Thank you Jonghyun. Be happy my beautiful angel.

You too. And do what you love and never let it go.

Like I never let you go 'til death.