Chanyeol: Sad Ending

What was actually the real saddest ending? Death of the person you loved? Or when the person you loved the most didn't love you anymore?

Chanyeol: I'm tired Youngae. Just let me have my rest.

He ignored the tears from her eyes eventhough he happened to glance over it. He felt bad but he was just too tired from everything else. He didn't even wanted to share with her his burdensome story. He was just too tired. Too tired to even look at her. To even talk to her. To even... love her.

Youngae: T-then, goodnight.

...

Usually the guys were drunk by the time they got home but not him. He waited anxiously for her to come home. Suddenly, he heard the front door creaking. He saw another guy helping her to walk. Running up to them, his heart thumpted.

Kai: Your lady?
Chanyeol: Y-yes.
Kai: Here. She almost had an accident.

Kai handed her to Chanyeol. After a few thanks and bidding goodbye, he closed the door and walked to the drunken her. He was mad. Why? Because she acted like this. She was never like this and he wouldn't even believe to see her like this one day. Unfortunately, the day had came.

Chanyeol: Tell me Youngae. What are you thinking?!

She may be drunken but she heard his words. It made her chuckled since the real reason why she had been acting like this was always him. She got onto her feet, smirking mischieviously at him.

Youngae: Your fault. Everything is your fault. So why would you even be mad?

Clenching his fist due to the anger, he attacked her by the shoulders, glaring deeply into her brown orbs as he did so.

Chanyeol: Now you're putting blames on-
Youngae: Weren't you the one who pushed me aside? Weren't you the one who didn't had your eyes on me? Weren't you the one who fallen out of love from me?
Chanyeol: NO! I WAS-
Youngae: NOW YOU'RE SHOUTING AT ME AGAIN AND YOU PROBABLY STILL WONDER WHY I WAS LIKE THIS?

She pushed him down to the cold tile.

Youngae: I'M HUMAN TOO AND I HAVE FEELINGS! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED FIRST AND SO NOW I'LL GET MYSELF OUT FROM YOUR LIFE!

Her shouts and tears made him realized. But he was too late. She was already out from his life by the time she stepped out from the door. He couldn't even stop her. All he could do was felt his tears pouring down his cheeks due to regret.

...

His mom once said that when a beloved person doesn't love you anymore that was the saddest ending. Maybe she was right. That's the saddest ending. But what happened when the saddest ending got even worse?

Chanyeol: Babe...

His tears. His screams. His shouts. His cries. His wails. His sobs. Can that made the regrets stopped?

He couldn't believe his eyes. He could only hope this was just a nightmare. She may leave his side with hate but not when he knew she still loves him. He held her cold hands in his palms, crying as he did so.

Chanyeol: Wake up babe why would you leave me like this?

Of course, he got no reply. He kissed her cold cheeks that had some bruises on it ever so gently. What can he do to ease the regrets?

Chanyeol: I'm sorry that I made you like this. If only my attentions were all on you...

The saddest ending was when your beloved person didn't love you anymore and died with the lies they carried. And the one who regrets the most was the one that be the reason why everything happened.