Lay: Amnesia

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia,
And forget about these stupid little things..."

She woke up that morning, head spinning like crazy. It made her groan and at the very next second she heard someone exclaimed a name. An unfamiliar name. It was a guy who called it out. An unfamilliar guy.

Lay: Youngae!

She looked up at him, confused.

Youngae: Who are you?

...

He walked out from the room, ever so devastated. He slowly leaned at the wall, falling onto his knees as soon as he did so. His mind kept rewinding what happen the night before she woke up not remembering him.

"IT'S MY LIFE SO LET ME BE WITH ANYONE! I CAN BE WITH HER, HUG HER, KISS HER OR EVEN MAKE LOVE WITH HER AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO STOP ME?!"

He closed his eyes shut as he remembered every bit of that night.

---

She ran upstairs, tears flowing more than it should be. She scolded herself for crying over him that she ended up running to their room and locked it. She leaned against the door, crying her heart out. She was tired of all his useless sweet promises.

On the other side, he came up trailing behind her but before he could reach upstairs he heard the door slammed hardly. As soon as he reached there, he heard a loud sob behind the door. He realized he was wrong this time for making her crying so bad. And then he heard it.

Youngae: I wish that tomorrow morning he is gone from my life and I would not remember a single thing about this.

He heard her cries between it and it just made his heart ached more. Why was he like this? How could he be like this?

He leaned foward, taking a deep breath before knocking the door. As soon as he did so, he heard nothing but silence. He knocked it again, this time calling her out.

Lay: Youngae...

All of the sudden he heard screams followed by sounds of the smashing glasses and everything being flipped over. He grew panicked and quickly knocked the door loudly, almost breaking it.

Lay: Youngae open the door! Don't do something stupid-

He heard her shouting again asking him to get out from her life but how could he? She was his everything from the very beginning and now everything happened was because of him. Too panicked, he kicked the door hard, making it opened by force. He barged in quickly and saw her standing not far from him with bloods all over her hands.

Lay: Young-
Youngae: DON'T EVEN SAY MY NAME-

He ran to her and pulled her into his embrace. It hurts that she tried to break away from him but it hurts more to know that he did this to her.

Youngae: I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER YOU! YOU'RE JUST A NIGHTMARE! GO!

But he didn't. Because walking away this time means suiciding. What would he do without her? She was his everything and always his everything.

Lay: N-no... Y-youngae please-

She gave in but her hands slowly knocked his chest, crying out everything that she had been holding through.

Youngae: Why can't you just go? I've suffered enough because of you.

---

He pushed the door, revealing her on the other side. She was looking through her phone, frowning as she did so. When she saw him, she stepped back, as if he was dangerous. It made him saw her like her memory never lost.

Lay: Youngae? You remember?

She shook her head which made him confused.

Youngae: In the voice recorder, I was told to stay away from a guy named Zhang Yixing or his nickname Lay. She told me that he could hurt my heart again and again if I trust him. She said my wallpaper is his picture.

Through her trembling voice, he heard the pain. She quickly left him behind, not giving him a chance to say a word. He wanted to chase her but his legs wouldn't let him. Maybe this is what he gets for breaking her heart.