The case that changed everything

I don't own NCIS or characters

I realise how crap I wrote this the first time... and for that I am sorry...

Tony's POV

I jogged into the bullpen...late... It's not my fault though! the chick I had last night refused to leave unless I drove her home!

"you're late DiNozzo! And we have a case!" My boss, the one and only Leroy Jethro Gibbs barked at me.

"I know, sorry, but this chick I had last nig-" I began to explain but Gibbs head slapped me, telling me to shut up.

"3 male marines were each found dead 2 weeks ago,last week and yesterday" McGee began

"And how do you know they are related like how do you know they are the same person?" I ask confused (though that's not hard)

"They each had a set of twins, a boy and a girl. Also each Marines wife had died and they were all killed in the same way, the simple bullet to the head trick, works every time if you ask me" Ziva says giving a smirk in my direction to which I playfully glare at her. McGee presses a button on his remote to bring up a picture of the first Twins.

A picture of a very pretty girl age around 12-13 is on the screen, standing next to a boy the same age and by their waist was a 4-5 year old little girl. The older girl has light brown long hair which comes to around her belly button and has bright green eyes. A boy was stood with them an had short brown hair and green vibrant eyes.

"The girl is Anna May Greenshaw, the boy is Shane Thomas Greenshaw and the little girl is Amelia Natalie Greenshaw, Amelia is also deaf. Their mother died 5 years ago from cancer" Gibbs said.

The next slide came up

A very beautiful girl the same age as the others came up who stood next to a boy who I guessed was her twin. The girl had long dark brown hair a bit longer than Anna's and had blue/green eyes the boy had dark short brown hair and had blue eyes and a bit taller than the girl

"The girl is Lucy Anne Johnson and the boy is Kian Charlie Johnson" Gibbs says

The third, and I hoped last slide came up and it was of a girl with brown eyes and dark brown hair and standing next to a boy with nearly black hair and brown eyes

"The girl is Jemima Ariana Smith and the boy is Jake Ethan Smith" Gibbs said

"Right tony, ziva go and collect Anna, Shane and Amelia you will be staying at a safe house for a while so make yourself comfortable"

"Really boss! I have to go with him?" Ziva says motioning in my direction to which I acted hurt.

"Yes Ziva! Please don't kill DiNozzo. Jenny and I will pick up Jemima and Jake and then go back to my place, Abby and McGee will pick up Kian and Lucy and take them to a different safe house" Gibbs said and the team nodded

This was more of an introducing chapter sorry if its to boring it will get more intresting as the story goes on! Please leave a comment!