I love you too tony

3 months later..

The kids and Tony were released 2 months ago and were still recovering but ziva had still not awoken today was the day they took off life support so today she had to breathe on her own.

Tony's POV:

I went to the hospital as soon as Gibbs realesed me at 4:23 pm. I race up to the stairs and demand the nurses to tell me anything they said she's in room 314 and is about to have life support turned off. I raced to the room and saw them about turn them off.

"NO STOP let me hold her hand please" I pleaded

"Of course" The nurse said kindly.

I went in and closed the door I wispered something nearly inaudible. I hope she could hear me.

Then they turned it off the deathinig sound of a long beep indicating that she was gone but then the beeps got slower and her chest began to rise and fall. She took a big intake and opened her eyes after that everything went blurry and I was being pushed away by nurses crowding her.

1 hour later

I was finally aloud in to see her I walked in and she smiled a innocent smile that I loved so much

"Hello Tony" She smirks playfully.

"Hello ziva it's good to see you" I smile back.

"Good to see you to how long have I been out?" She says and I sigh.

"3 months. I missed you so so much" I say sitting down.

"I missed you too Tony and by the way I did hear what you said hence why I woke up because whilst I was out I had a dream and I saw every dead person who was special the team" She said and I laughed

"Who did you see?" I asked

"Thali,My Mum and dad, Ari,Michael,Kelly,Kate, Shannon and your mum Tony" She smiles holding my hand.

"Ziva, did my mum say anything?" I ask worried.

"She said to tell you she loves you and never stopped and told me to look after you" That meant so much.

"I have to look after you more like it and I meant what I whispered in your ear by the way" I say and blush.

"And my reply to what you said is I love you too Tony"

Little tiva at the end hope you like it please comment vote and follow