Chapter 14

Their plans had changed over the phone that night. Chrisy would meet Josh at his house after her book reading at the old folks quarters at the medical center and they would work on their assignment from there.

At around 1 pm Saturday afternoon Josh responded to a knock on the door and Chrisy stood there staring at him when he answered. He hadn't expected her that early and he eyed her from head to toe, speachless.

She wore black knee high flat booties, a faded denim mini skirt and a black tank top that allowed a bit of her waist line to peek through. Her face boasted only her bare skin . She was flawless with no make up on. Her long, bone straight, golden platinum blonde hair layed in whisps of layers and framed her face. Its as if she said to him, I'm giving you me, and nothing but.

She gazed at him, dripping wet, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and his silver neckless that never left his neck. His jet black hair lay sleek and wet along the sides of his face. She had never seen his hair down before. 'Breathtaking' She thought. She felt his chocolate eyes pierce her, mysterious and deep. His lips pouted and pink, appeared to be speaking, but she heard nothing. She only saw him.
Wet, tanned skin faced her, begging her to touch it. She had a sudden urge to glide her hands over chiseled pecs, that lay under velvet skin. Beads of water ran down his neck, the groves of his chest, his abs. Her eyes followed it until there was blueness.

A towel.

She was back to reality .

Her eyes went back to his face and his gaze caught hers.

"I thought, it was Reid." He said to her.

"I'm early..." she responded. "Kerry had to go so...it's not cool to be cheffeured everywhere...so I just came with her. Josh watched her brush back a strand that the wind blew across her face.

"Come in..." he Invited.

Chrisy obediently entered, and went to sit on the sofa. What had suddenly come over her? She saw him dripping wet in a towel and she instantly caught a fever. Heat rose in her like a hundred fires lit at once.

"Im naked..." He stopped speaking.
Did he just tell her he was naked? 'what's wrong with you?' He asked himself.

"I noticed." Chrisy responded.
She thought of his words and she began to remove his towel with her eyes. 'Stop that' Her subconscious screamed. 'Go away you immoral and inappropriate part of me....shoo...go away.' It said.

"What I meant was..."he pointed upstairs.

"Yeah...I know."

She watched him head upstairs to his room and she went back into her head to speak with her subconscious. It said to her.

'You are here to work on a graded assignment. You will keep your hands and your lips and your legs where they are. You will speak of nothing but business creation and development strategies.' But even through the lecture, all she could see was flashes of strong chiseled arms holding her, six pack abs beneath her fingers, water trickling down them.

"There's juice in the fridge!"She heard him shout from the top of the stairs. The sound of his voice blazed the fire in her even more. Surely juice was good for that. What fires that burn inside could withstand a cool cascading apple juice water fall.

She went to the fridge, got the juice and returned. But still she wanted nothing but him. She took a deep breath. She tried pulling her skirt down,but that's as far as it went, her thighs.

Josh went to his room. He stood in front of the mirror and looked over his appearance with disdane. "Why'd you have to go to the door looking like this?" He questioned himself. "Who does that? And I'm naked...seriously?" He slapped his palm against his forhead and let it slowly slide down his face, disappointed with himself.