Chapter 29

Jane's POV . . .

             Everything was black, nothing was heard but the sound of my foot steps as I walked through the pitch black, until I saw a small light. My body moved unconsciously, and it seemed to get closer with every step I took. In the end, when I stepped inside it felt strange, and haunted, faint screams were heard, and what was stranger, was that they were calling my name as if they were singing . " Jane~ Jane~", I looked around and saw three familiar figures lying on the ground with their back against the floor,  and an old man in blue, and white robes standing beside them with a satisfied smile on his wrinkled face. " Torch? Xavier?! Gazel?!", I called worried, and scared. The three boys only gave me mischievous smile, and sat up with each one of them having a plain necklace that had a small purple crystal. " Jane~", Xavier's voice sounded teasing, as if he was toying with me. My body became stiff, and I froze in my spot. " What's wrong? Don't you want to play?", Torch asked with a scary smirk spreading across his face.
" Her shyness probably took over", Gazel added licking his thumb, with his eyes turning dim, and emotionless.
" Now now boys let's show her how we deal with things", the old man interrupted, clapping his hands, and looking at Xavier who stood up form his couch position. " You can't hide Jane", he mumbled, disappearing from my sight. Out of fear, I took several steps backwards feeling the the temperature rising, and my body sweating, until my back bumped into something.
" You can't run away", Xavier whispered into my ear, rapping his arms  around my waist, and mumbling things I couldn't even hear. I struggled to get out of his embrace, but once I looked at my wrists, they were rapped in chains, which were connected to the ground. " Get away!" I yelled from the top of my lungs, feeling his grip becoming tighter, and whispering, " Never". I closed my eyes wishing every thing would just disappear, but instead, I felt someone grab my arm. My eyes opened quickly, and they were met with dim, teal eyes. " Stay way Gazel", Xavier mumbled gloomlly, and pulled me tight enough to leave a bruise. " Mine", Gazel said monotonely, and pushed Xavier away, and  giving me a bear hug. " Only mine", he whispered into my ear, with his cold breath moving against my ear, and pushing me downwards. At first I thought I hit the floor, but turns out I stumbled into a big, green, fluffy chair. My eyes moved back to Gazel who was squeezing himself next to me, and tugging my shoulder. My neck was aching, my head was dizzy, and my palms were sweating. 'This has to be a dream!', I thought, but my thoughts were interrupted when I saw Torch standing beside the chair, with a strand of my hair rapped around his fingers, while kissing the tips of it. My eyes moved down to the ground once I felt someone holding my hand. Surprisingly, it was Xavier, who was kneeling down in front of me, and kissing the back of my hand, and whispering , " So soft, what a waste". I couldn't move, my body was completely paralyzed with fear.

Torch's POV . . .

         Ever since I woke up, Jane still asleep, but not in the peaceful way, her face was red as an apple, she was sweating a lot, her breathing was heavy, and the signs of fear were all over her face. I pulled out my phone, and called Gazel, and Xavier , both of them were devastated. My thoughts were all mixed up, and just watching Jane's condition get worse, but I just felt more guilty not knowing what to do. I sat on the edge of the bed the hole time until the room's door clicked open, and Xavier walked into the room, followed by Gazel, and Mr. Schiller who had a pitiful expression.
" What happened to her?", Xavier asked crossing his harms, and glaring at me. " Calm down Xavier ", Mr. Schuller warned, walking towards Jane, and brushing the strands of hair away from her face. " So what happened? ", Gazel asked giving me the cold shoulder a usual. I was about to answer, but Mr. Schuller interrupted me,
" She has a high fever, I am guessing it is an after affect since she was rejecting the poison, and this is only one of them". I did not want to believe anything he said said, but he knows the poison more than anyone.
" Young lady can you wake up?", he asked, patting Jane's shoulder gently. She moaned a little before opening her coco eyes which had tears forming in them. " Get away!", she yelled at Mr. Schiller, jumping out of the bed, and looking at all of us as if we were monsters.

" It was just a dream my dear, none of it is real", Mr. Schiller said, trying to sooth the frightened girl. She looked around, and took several deep breaths before falling to her knees, and sobbing in her hands. I wanted to kneel in front of her,a nd wipe her tears away, but Gazel already raced me to it, and keeled in front of her.

Gazel's POV . . .

         I moved my thumb across her cheek, and wipped the drops of tears, that ran down her cheeks like waterfalls.
" Calm down everything is going to be fine", I reasured her, placing my hand under her chin, causing her to look at me in the eyes. Her eyes were scarlet from crying that they nearly looked like blood.
" Keep it together whatever your nightmare it was, tell yourself 'this is just a dream', it will work", I said moving my hand from her chin, to her head, and patting it gently. " Thank you" , she mumbled, while giving me a weak smile.
" You must be hungry dear, how about you join me for breakfast?", everyone was in a maze of confusion, and was staring at Mr. Schiller in shock. I looked back at Jane, who was as  as shocked as us. " Me?", she asked, raising  her eyebrows in surprise. Mr. Schiller just nodded, and gave her a sweat smile.
" Your our guest, it will be disrespectful of me not to have you fed. How about you boys join us as well?" , I was taken aback by Mr. Schiller's words.
' Since when did he have lunch with anyone?', my thoughts were cut off by Jane's answer. " Okay"

Jane's POV . . .

          The old man was right, I did not eat since yesterday.
" Well let's get going", he suggested walking, out of the door.
" You go ahead, me and Torch will catch up with you later", Gazel said, helping me stand up. " Take care", he added, poking my cheek. " I will", I replied, giving him a reassuring smile, before catching up with the old man, with Xavier acompaning me.