009

I excused myself from the others and went to the front door where he was standing. "You know, you can come in?"

"I just figured you had friends over, so you'd want me to stay here," the older male answered. I nodded and we went to my room.

"I want to talk to you about something..." I trailed off and looked away. Hachiro waited patiently for me to continue. I knew I could trust him with this. "How'd you know you liked guys?"

"Oh, jeez. So, it's time, huh?" Hachiro replied and rubbed the back of his head. "I sort of figured you weren't the straightest. So did your siblings."

"Wh-what?" I replied. I wasn't really sure what to say.

"Yeah, um, we thought you were gay," Hachiro answered. "What did you need to know about this?"

"I think I am. I'm not sure," I whispered. Hachiro sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"Nao, you're like a little brother to me. I'm not going to tell you what do, but I'll say this: if you are doubting stuff, you probably are. Thanks for coming to me. Don't be afraid to tell Nori, Kian, or Mina. We all love you."

"Thank you," I whispered and hugged him tighter. "You're not going to tell them, are you?"

"No, no. I'm going to leave that to you," He answered and smiled slightly.

Hachiro had to leave shortly after we spoke. I went back to the living room where the others were and sat in my old spot. "Do you want to play truth or dare with us?" The twins asked.

"God, no," I replied with a scoff.

"Play with us, Nao!!" Mina begged. "It'll be fun!"

"Only for some," I replied. "I'd rather not play your games." They begged me to play for a while,  but I denied. My head was still pounding. It was either from the lack of food or sleep. My head was resting back on the back of the couch, and my tail was in my lap. 

"You okay?" Mori-senpai whispered to me. I shook my head and hummed. He picked me up and carried me out of the room. No one noticed due to the secrets being admitted. The only one who noticed was Honey-senpai. All he did was give us a questioning look then shrug it off. Mori set me down on the counter and placed his hand on my forehead. 

"I'm fine, Senpai. I don't need you to baby me," I scoffed and swatted his hand away. He set his hands down on either side of me and stared. 

"How do you feel?" Mori asked. I sighed and shook my head. 

"I'll be fine," I replied. He gave me a stern look. "Ugh, it's probably because I haven't eaten much or slept at all." He nodded and approached one of the staff members. I hung my head and yawned. When Mori came back, he stood in front of me silently. "Why are you being so nice to me? I don't need you to baby me."

"We're friends," He answered quietly. I glared at him then pulled him into a hug. He stood between my legs and placed his hands on my hips.

"Senpai, I want to tell you something," I stated. I pulled away, but he kept his hands there. He waited patiently for me to continue. "I-I have vitiligo. It's when some of my skin is discolored. That's why when I'm a cat, I have spots," I explained. Mori-senpai looked curious, so I rolled up the bottom of my sweater. His finger trailed along the uneven line. The door swung open, and I dropped the hem.

"What are you two doing?" Mina asked and smirked. The twins were behind her with similar expressions.

"Nothing," I replied and pushed Mori away. I didn't look at him as I walked to the dining room.

"Nagusa-san, your food is ready," the staff member smiled. "The one the nice boy asked me to make."

"Yeah, I know," I nodded and slumped back in the chair. She gave me another smile and set the plate down in front of me. Haruhi walked into the room but stood in the doorway.

"Do you mind if I sit?" She asked. I glanced at her then shrugged.

"Go ahead," I answered. She quietly thanked me then sat down a couple seats away. She sat there quietly reading her book. 

"Naozane!!" The twins shouted and leaned over my chair. 

"You and Mori-senpai are close, huh?" Hikaru asked. 

"Did you know the only reason why I started eating lunch with Tamaki is that Mina thought he was cute?" I hummed. 

"Naozane!" She scolded and glared at me. "You weren't supposed to tell anyone that.' I shrugged and the twins started to tease her. 

~*~

"Mina, I'm going to that bakery tomorrow," I said. She was sitting at the desk in her room and I was laying in her bed. She hummed but didn't even turn back to me. "Mina, I think the other hosts and I are going to be good friends," I added. Mina only hummed again. "I showed Mori-senpai my vitiligo." 

"Oh, yeah?" She said half-heartedly. It was better than a hum. 

"Yeah, right before you and the twins walked in," I answered. She went back to humming. "Mina pay attention to me?" I sighed. She grunted and continued staring at her computer screen. "I think I like boys." 

"What?" She said and turned towards me. She closed her laptop and sat on the spot beside me. "You think..?"

"Yeah. I mean, I like girls too but I think I like boys," I whispered. She smiled and giggled. "Why are you doing that?"

"I'm just happy that you told me. I want you to be able to trust me and talk to me," She answered. "Are you going to tell Nori and Kian?" 

"No,  please don't tell them. Not yet," I replied. She nodded and hugged me. 

"Oh, do you like Mori-senpai?" Mina asked. 

"No," I denied. "It's just that I feel like I can trust him. He doesn't get offended when I'm rude or push him away. He actually cares and I like the way he pets me," I answered. "That's all."

"What about Tamaki-senpai?" She asked and smirked. I narrowed my eyes at her and she giggled. "I'm just joking, Nii-san." 

WC: 1074

Ugh, I can't decide on who to ship Nao with. For reasons, it can't be the twins or Mori, sorry. I counted what all of you all said and the order was:

1. Mori
2. The twins
3. Tamaki
4. Kyoya

So, I think this is going to be a Kyoya fanfiction. Sorry if that upsets you for some reason.