024

It's starting. I can tell it is. My mind is telling me to go to Kyoya and sit as close as I can, to make as much physical contact as possible, and to keep everyone else away from what's mine. Kyoya is mine.

Finally, we were in the host club. Everyone in the room knows about us, so we didn't have to hide anything. "Kyoya," I whispered close to his ear. "Can I have a kiss?"

"You're being clingy and overly affectionate," He pointed out. "At you going through heat?"

"No," I lied and snaked my arms around his waist. He scoffed and ignored what I was doing. My mouth placed small kisses all over his neck.

"Naozane, you're going through heat. Stop trying to kiss me," Kyoya said. He gently pushed me away from him. I grumbled and laid in his lap. If he's not going to let me touch him, then I'll protect him. My stomach was on his lap. My hands were propped up and holding my head.

"Kyoya, why don't you want to be with me?" I huffed and wrapped my tail around his torso.

"We both know that's not true," Kyoya answered. He kept his eyes on his notebook. "Not while your hormones are making you act up." I groaned and rolled my eyes. 

"Kyoya, Naozane!" Tamaki said and began approaching us. I shot up and straddled Kyoya's lap. I kept my arms wrapped around his shoulders and pulled him close.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly. Tamaki gave me a confused look then looked at Kyoya.

"That's it," Kyoya sighed. He pushed me off and stood up. "You're going home."

"No, I can't leave you," I whined and hugged his waist.

"Naozane, are you okay?" Tamaki asked. He took a couple steps closer. I began hissing and making some attempts to scratch him.

"He's not feeling well," Kyoya answered. He grabbed both of my hands and pushed me to the door. "I'm taking him home. I trust the club won't be a total mess...?"

"I'll take care of them, Senpai!" Emina said enthusiastically. "I'll make sure everything goes smoothly. Take care of my brother, will you?" Kyoya nodded and began pulled me out of the room.

While we walked down the hallways, Kyoya held onto my bicep. A lot of the other students were staring. They were too close to Kyoya. I wanted to hiss or growl, but many, if I behave, Kyoya will be nice. He pulled me into a black car that drove us to my house. "Kyoya..!" I whispered.

"Naozane, I don't think you should be doing that in here," Kyoya replied. He may have been talking about the way I was kissing his neck.

"You're no fun," I huffed and flopped back down on the seat beside him. Kyoya dragged me to my room and made me lay down.

"Get some sleep," he whispered and pecked my forehead. "You've been yawning since we left."

"I-I'm not tired," I argued. Kyoya rolled his eyes. He grabbed a pack of makeup removers and began wiping the foundation off my skin.

"If you sleep at least a little bit, I'll give you a kiss," He tempted. I didn't want to have to sleep just to kiss him. I wanted him to kiss me now.

"You're so mean," I huffed but closed my eyes anyway.

~*~

When I woke up, I was wearing the tank top I wore underneath my button up shirt and a pair of sweats. Kyoya was sitting at the desk in the corner of my room. "Oh, you're awake," He said as he turned to look at me. An amused smile spread across his face. I glared at him and waved him over. He sat down beside me. "Do you feel better now?" 

"That doesn't matter, Kyoya. You said you'd kiss me if I slept. Hold up your part of the deal," I scolded. He began smirking, so I rolled my eyes and pulled him in. My lips moved against his roughly. Kyoya kissed me back and held my hips as he did. I pushed him back onto the mattress and straddled him. Kyoya moved his head to the side. When his lips left mine, I frowned. 

"You're only doing this because you're in heat," Kyoya whispered. "Let's stop now before you do something you regret." 

"I'm not going to regret doing anything with you," I huffed. "Fine. At least kiss me," I begged and pecked his cheek. His hands caressed my hips for a moment. His palm came down on my ass and let out a small slap muffled by the clothing. 

"No," he denied. "You'll only get too excited." I frowned and buried my head in his chest. "Kitten, you're already excited," Kyoya whispered and motioned downwards. I pushed myself off his lap. I rolled onto my stomach.

"Sh-shu-shut up," I grumbled.

I feel weak and vulnerable, but it's good...? I don't know how to explain it. After a couple minutes when I was calmed down, I sat up and stared at him. "Would you quit doing that?" I huffed. "You always make me feel weird and different. Like I don't have any control over anything!" Kyoya only chuckled and pecked my forehead. 

I love him; I do love him. That's why I feel like that. I lifted my head to look at him. His dark eyes were already looking at me. He looked so hot. I cupped his cheek and gently kiss his other cheek. 

~*~

I had convinced Kyoya to at least stay and cuddle with me. Whenever I'd try to make some sort of move on him, he'd push me away and send a small glare. Naganori and Sekian walked in slowly. Kyoya greeted them, but I didn't acknowledge them. Kyoya was laying flat on his back and I was laying on my side with my arm wrapped around his torso. "Nao? How are you doing?" Kian asked. I lifted my head and stared at him for a couple seconds.

"I'm fine," I answered. My arms tightened around Kyoya. I put my head back down on his chest.

"Kyoya, I trust you. You know the rules, right?" Naganori said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, of course," Kyoya answered. His fingers ran through my hair. I let out a small purr. "You're so cuddly. I thought you disliked the whole affection thing."

"Yes, but this is different," I grumbled. "Don't get used to this! It's-It's not going to happen again!" I growled. I panicked, okay?

"We both know it is. We don't have to tell anyone about our relationship, Kitten," Kyoya said his hands ran down my shoulder and onto my hip. I purred a little bit louder and kissed his jawline.

"No one has to know," I whispered. Kyoya pushed me away and sent me a small glare.

"Naozane, you know we can't do anything like that," he answered. I groaned and buried my face back in his chest.

"I hate you."

"Sure you do," Kyoya replied sarcastically.

Wc 1221