018

Naozane sat silently at his desk. Tamaki was talking about what the host club should do next, but none of the boys with him were fully listening. Naozane slowly lifted his head and looked at Kyoya. Kyoya was already looking at the neko male. The two had an intense staring contest. Tamaki stopped his rambling and looked at the two boys. "Is there something wrong?" The oblivious blonde asked. 

"No," Nao quickly answered. He turned his head away and looked down to his lap. "It's nothing," He added in a quiet voice. "What were you saying?" Tamaki went back to ranting. Nao only half listened to him and continued eating his food. Emina skipped up to the group and pulled Tamaki's arm. 

"Can I speak to you outside, Senpai?" She asked. Naozane sent a glare at her but she smiled. Tamaki and Emina both left the room and the two boys sat there in an awkward tension. 

"You're aware of the situation with Hideji, correct?" Kyoya whispered. The neko hesitantly nodded. "What are your thoughts on it?" 

"What am I supposed to say, Kyoya? Yes, you bother me sometimes, you aren't always the easiest to talk to, and you're not exactly super friendly. But, neither am I. You're attractive, alright? There are some characteristics about you that I enjoy. That's all I'm going to say," Naozane huffed. He kept his eyes on the food in front of him. 

"You are a cold person, you are independent, and intelligent too. You and I are very alike in some ways. I think you're very cute, by the way," Kyoya said. He smiled smugly and Nao glared at him. "I know you glare a lot and act like you don't care about anything else, but you do. You do care about other people and their feelings. You care about how people see you. Am I close?" 

"Shut-shut up already. You're right, okay? Leave me alone," Nao grumbled. His cheeks were a pink hue, and his arms were crossed over his chest. Kyoya's smirk shifted into a smile. He watched the flustered boy eat his food without saying a word to him. Tamaki came back soon and sat down in his spot. 

"You look a little red, Nii-san," Mina pointed out. She poked at his cheek a couple times. "Did something happen?" She giggled. The two nekos and Kyoya looked at each other back and forth. 

"What's going on?" Tamaki asked. He pressed his eyebrows together and glanced at his group of friends. Mina only giggled more. 

"I'm not completely sure, but," Mina paused and let out another giggle. "I think Naozane likes Kyoya and Kyoya likes Naozane." 

"R-really?" Tamaki asked. His gaze shifted between both the boys. 

"Maybe," Kyoya and Naozane answered in unison. 

"Aww! You two have feelings for each other!" Mina whisper shouted. She awwed and hugged Naozane's shoulders. "That's so adorable!" 

"Are you a bottom, Nao?" Tamaki asked. Naozane glared at both of them with increasingly red cheeks. 

"Both of you, mind your own business, okay? My feelings are none of your concern," Naozane huffed and pushed his sister off his shoulders.

"Kyoya, I didn't know you liked guys," Tamaki said and turned to his other friend. "Since when? Why didn't you say anything?" 

"Like Naozane said, my feelings are none of your concern," Kyoya answered. He remained cool and calm unlike the neko boy in front of him. Naozane was a flustered mess. "Calm down now, Kitten. Ignore what they are saying." Kyoya sent a smirk at the neko. 

~*~

Naozane walked beside Kyoya. Their height wasn't that much of a difference. Naozane's forehead went to Kyoya's nose. The two boys looked at each other then back in front of them. When they entered the host club, Naozane sat beside Kyoya. "Are you... are you attracted to me?" Naozane asked quietly.