013

If you live in the United States, your school may have done a protest for harsher gun laws. (17 students from Florida died). If your school did, how did that go?

My school district changed all of the highschools' schedule to stop us from protesting. But guess what? Changing the time of classes didn't stop the angry teenagers from doing what they wanted to do.

Some kids thought it would be funny to bring a trump and mock all of us. All those kids got their ass kicked.

There are three main highschools in my district. The other two did something peaceful. There were fights at my school.

●○●○

After dinner, Naozane went back to his room. He pulled the long-sleeve shirt off and flopped down onto his bed to sleep. A couple minutes later, he found himself fidgeting with the teddy bear. Nao sighed and stood up. He made his way to Tamaki's room. When he got there, he opened the door to find Haruhi and Tamaki in a... weird position. "Um," Nao hummed. "I-I... take your damn bear," Naozane said. He threw the bear into the room, closed the door, and went back to his room. Nao locked the door and flopped back on his bed. 

What the hell did I just walk into??? Whatever, I don't want to think about it. I can't believe I actually thought Tamaki could like me. I'm so dumb. 

~*~

Nao didn't sleep at all. That doesn't mean he left his room. He spent the whole night watching cartoons and eating the half-melted ice cream that was left in the room. Around five thirty in the morning, Naozane left the room and went to the beach. He walked along the shore and played with the sand in between his toes. "What are you doing here?" A familiar voice said behind him causing his ears to flick backward. 

"I'm walking. I needed air," Naozane answered and turned to face the boy behind him. "What are you doing here?" 

"I saw you leave, so I followed you," Kyoya answered. He caught up to the Neko and stood beside him. "Can't sleep?" 

"Nope. Nothing out of the ordinary though." That was a lie. Nao usually got at least a couple hours. He didn't normally pull all-nighters. 

"What's your sexuality?" Kyoya mumbled. The two guys stood there facing the water. They watched as the light from the sun illuminated their surroundings. Everything was tinted red due to the star. 

"That's a personal question, don't you think?" Naozane answered. "Don't you know everything about everyone?" 

"Yes, but sexuality isn't something that's on your permanent record," He retorted. Naozane hummed and thought for a second. 

"I guess that's something you just won't figure out then," he replied. Naozane walked over to a cluster of rocks and leaned on them. "Why does it matter anyway?" 

"Pure curiosity," Kyoya approached him but Nao kept his eyes on the horizon. Kyoya leaned over Nao and propped himself up with one hand. "But, I think you're not completely straight." 

"Oh? Why not?" Nao replied. He finally turned his head to the side and made eye contact with him. 

"Because you've only ever been flustered when one of the other hosts had gotten close to you; never when a female is. You seem really comfortable being close to Tamaki," Kyoya whispered.