Chapter 28

Jasmine's POV

I can't believe it. That's what I've been thinking the whole congratulations party. I'm only 21 and have been working here for atleast a month now and I'm already promoted to being boss.

That's what I've been thinking while driving towards the gang house. It's around 11 pm and I did text the gang telling them to come but they never showed up so I texted again and said I'll be home late. I guess they're just busy or something.

I drove in to see alot of cars outside with music playing loudly. I park my car and see a few empty cans laying around and couples making out. I pull up my nose but just keep walking. When I walked in a few stopped and stared at me but then continued on. I spotted a pissed looking Hunter and Cole. I walked towards them. Thankfully I took off my doctors coat in the car.

"Hi boys." I greeted with a small tight smile.

"Hi Jasmine." They greeted. Then as if hearing what they said they looked at me with wide eyes then with smiles.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at the party.

"Carter and the rest decided to throw a party." Cole explained with a scowl.

"Wait? Why did you say it like that?" I asked looking at them.

"It's just when you texted we really wanted to go to you most of us but Carter and them decided to throw their own party." Hunter explained.

"What for?" I asked looking around.

"Just for fun. For what were the party at the hospital all you said is that we should come cause there's a party?" Cole asked.

"For me." I whispered looking down.

"What do you mean for you?" Hunter asked lifting my chin up to look at them.

"It was a congratulations party for me cause I got promoted. I'm the new boss of St. Mary's Hospital." I said with more confidence and a huge smile.

"What!" Hunter and Cole screamed at the same time. A lot of people stared and I saw the rest of the guys walking closer with confused faces.

"You're what?" Hunter asked again with wide eyes.

"I'm the new boss of St. Mary's." I grinned at them.

"Oh my god. Congratulations Jassy." Hunter said pulling me in for a big bear hug. Soon Cole joined in.

"But how?" Cole asked.

"Dr. Hale is retiring and she had to choose someone there. She picked me cause I am the most qualified and she knows I can do it. I already signed my contract and everything." I explained with a huge smile. I heard someone behind me but I didn't look back.

"So the party at the hospital were for you?" Carter asked behind me. I turned around and put on the most fakest smile I could've at him.

"Yes." I said with the same smile and turned towards Cole and Hunter.

"Thank you guys. Tomorrow I have to go in so that Dr. Hale can show me how everything works then after that I'll be on my own." I explained and walked up to my room.

Hunter's POV
(before the party)

Jasmine already left this morning at like 6 am. She was called in and since then I fell asleep only to wake up around 7am. I got ready for school and left. The whole school is excited about Friday. They don't know who it is that's coming but apparently the person is amazing. Of course me and Ashton knows who it is but to other people we are just as clueless.