Chapter 44

Jasmine's POV

''Yes.'' Cole laughed.

''Where else would he get these good looks from?'' Thomas asked with a chuckle.

''From mom.'' Cole laughed.

''Yeah she is beautiful.'' Thomas smiled.

''What's up dad? Why the sudden visit?'' Cole asked with a raised eyebrow.

''As much as I love spending time with you son, I'm here for Jasmine.'' Thomas explained. Cole nodded and looked at me.

''She's all yours.'' Cole smiled. I nodded and everyone walked out of the kitchen.

''Would you like something to drink or eat?'' I asked Thomas.

''Coke would be great, please.'' He replied and took a seat. I poured both of us a glass and gave his to him. Taking a seat infront of him he smiled at me.

''How's the planning going?'' He asked.

''Good. It's just decorate this week then everything is set.'' I explained.

''That's good. I came here to hand your first check personally also I have some news.'' He explained pulling out my check. He gave it to me and my eyes almost left my eye sockets.

''This is alot.'' I said shocked.

''Not really. But you deserve the best.'' He smiled. The check is for 500 000$.

''Thank you Thomas.'' I smiled up at him.

''My pleasure. Now the news is that you can take this week off to set up the party but if there is an emergency you need to go in to make sure everything is going good.'' He explained. I nodded in understanding.

''That will be much appreciated.'' I smiled at him. Just then everyone walked back in with smiles.

''Anyway. That's it. Enjoy your night everyone. See you Sunday son.'' Thomas greeted us and walked out.

''Is that your first check?'' Hunter asked. I smiled and nodded.

''Yeah.'' I smiled and showed it to them. Everyone let out a low whistle when they saw the amount. I turned towards Riley and handed her the check.

''Like I promised.'' I smiled at her. Her eyes were wide and her jaw was hanging open.

''Jasmine I can't this is way to much for me.'' She said looking at it.

''It's your last year Riles. Take it and spend it on your last year and if there's change get a car or something.'' I smiled at her. She smiled at me and pulled me in for a bone crushing hug.

''Do we all get hugs like that for giving someone money?'' Luke asked.

''Nope.'' We reply popping the p.

''What do you mean last year?'' Ryder asked.

''I'm gonna finish studying for a physical therapist.'' Riley smiled.

Ryder smiled and pulled Riley in a bone crushing hug. I heard him mumble something about his babysister growing up and how he's so happy for her.

Everyone around us smiled and beamed at Riley. Shawn kissed her cheek and I didn't miss the light blush on her cheeks along with Ryder's glare. I bumped my shoulder with his arm and his glare turned to me but when he saw me his eyes softened and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and looked at everyone.

***

Great. That was my first thought when I heard footsteps in my room. Sunday. What a great day for dress shopping right? No, absolutely not. I just wanted to be in bed all day and cuddle with my pillow and sleep. But no the girls had other plans for me.