RIP Chapter This Week....

So yeah, here I am with no completed chapter to give you guys this week. My excuse? School sucks. Math sucks. Math professors suck for throwing 3 tests in my face this week. College sucks for being so expensive and making me fill out so many scholarships and applications. I literally have like five lines written of the next chapter due to all of the stuff I had to do these past few weeks....

The good news is I have news for the future! So I had no idea where this story was going to go after Pam returned home, the two weeks were up yada yada. So for the sequel after all of that is over (no spoilers) I'm going to form the sequel out of basically one shots.

So instead of me writing about each and every single day of Pam's life instead I will (try) to be doing one shots based around videos Trevor has been in. So like shenanigans he's been a part of and certain games ect. Also that doesn't limit them to only AH's videos. I think it will be one of those books where the author takes requests if that's something you guys are interested in.

So yeah. Sorry for the lack of content guys. But thank you for reading this and all of the support you've given me. Feels bad. I will be sure to have one by next week! Have a good week all.