Interrogation part 1

[Its been awhile since you guys got this story huh?

Well it's back. I was just struggling a bit.

^-^]

Lapis POV.

When I opened my eyes, I instantly smiled. I was in Peri's apartment. My smile faded as i realized she wasn't next to me.

"Peridot?" I looked around, and heard a slight noise from the kitchen. I got up, rubbing my eyes and stretching as i walked in. She had a simple tee and shorts on, and was facing away from me at her table, sipping on coffee.

I smirked and quietly up behind her. I let her set down the cup, then I grabbed her, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and she squeaked.

"Hey~" I whispered, she shivered and her face got red. I let go of her and giggled as she growled in annoyance.

"Lapis..." I laughed again and sat down. "Sorry, you're just cute when you blush. And it's kinda rare." I poked her arm and let my face relax into a gentle smile.

She huffed and smiled, then took another sip of coffee. I saw there was another cup across the table, and I took it. Peridot slid a paper of to me.

"What... woah." I picked it up. It was jasper's record. "Man he has more issues than I thought..." Peridot nodded.

"We... today's our scheduled... uh... visit." I looked over and she was playing with her fingers. "Our... interrogation, I guess. Last time we... i mean I kinda messed it up."

I sighed. "No, peridot it's fine. Besides, that's in the past. You don't have to worry about it anymore. Now, uh... why give me this?"

"I wanted to let you in on his record for your story. Was... was that not nescecary?" She gave me a strange look, then took another sip of her coffee.

The story. I almost forgot I was here for a story. "Oh... no no it's useful, sorry, still a bit groggy. I'm not a morning person." I rubbed my forehead slightly and gave a sleepy smile.

She finished her coffee and stood. "Well we don't have to be there till four, and I'm not required to go into the agency building today." She turned to give a half concerned, half pleased look. "You want anything for breakfast?"

I shrugged. "I'm good with coffee. Plus that dinner last night was really good. I didn't know you could cook so well..." I ended with another sip of the coffee, looking at her

"Sorry I'm more amazing than you anticapated." Peridot retorted, smirking as she leaned against the wall.

I laughed, setting down my empty cup and smiling at the blonde.

"You know, this is nice." Peridot tilted her head. "This. Us. You seem so much more relaxed. And it's good to see your slightly flirty side~" I winked and got up, putting my cup in the sink as well.

Peridot smiled slightly, looking down. "It is." I smiled again, walking over and pecking her cheek.

"I have an idea, to pass the time." Peridot looked up suddenly, trying to read my face, and I giggled. "No, I mean cuddling you perv. Come hoooooold meeeee"

--------------------------------------------------

"Peri can you hurry up?" I pulled on my sneakers and stood, stretching a bit.

"Sorry, miss impatient." She came out of her room, closing the door. "I'm ready now. And I assume you are too." I nodded.

"We have to be there in the next hour, so I think now would be good." I huffed a bit and smiled. "I didn't mean to rush you."

She rolled her eyes. "I guess I'll have to get used to it. Lets go." She grabbed her keys off the counter and we exited the apartment.

"Are we taking your car?" She locked the door and turned.

"If you want... I mean I'm fine with taking that or my bike. You can pick." She ran a quick hand through her hair.

"Well I'm partial to the bike. If you don't mind, peri~" I smirked as she blushed a bit.

"Cause you get to hug Me? Didn't realize I was THAT irresistable." I punched her arm.

"Let's go dork." I walked toward the stairs and she followed, and we made our way downstairs to the parking garage.

I smiled as her bike came to few, and I moved a little faster, getting ahead of her.

"It's been awhile..." I though of the last time I had seen it. Peridot had come to get me for Ally's mother's interveiw, and i smiled.

She had leaned up against it, looking at her phone...

I was broken out of the memory by Peri pulling out 2 Helmets. She handed me one. "I found a spare in my car from highschool. I hope it fits..."

I smiled, and slid it over my head. It fit surprisingly well, but I didn't know how to do the straps on the bottom.

I struggled for a minute until Peri sighed. "Here..." she leaned closer, looking downwards as she took them and fastened them.

"Thanks. I've never worn a helmt before." I blushed a bit. I hadn't really risen any motorcycles before this one either.

"I guessed. But I'll teach you how to do that if you want. Later..." she slipped her helmet on, and skillfully fastened hers.

"It's easier to do yourself when you get it." She smiled slightly and mounted the bike, and flipped up the kickstand.

I did the same, laying my hands on her shoulders as she started it up. She revved a bit, and I moved, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She slowly pulled out of the garage, and sped up a little on the main road as we headed toward the prison.