Interragation part 3

[Woooo here we go I feel bad for procrastinating for a god 2 days on this but I finished it.

A bit short I'm sorry.]

Peridot POV.

I stepped into the room, and saw Casper look up. The door closed, locking behind me as a safety measure as our eyes met.

"You..." he seemed surprised to see me, but he stayed sitting. "You're the agent..."

I nodded. "Agent Peridot Greene. Mr. Qoures."

I maneged to remain surprisingly calm, considering I was standing in a room with a large man who nearly, and certainly still had the power to, kill me.

He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "I guess you didn't come here to just say hi, huh?" He looked kindof sad, and for a moment I felt bad.

For a moment.

"No. I actually have more questions about Allie Roland." He looked up sharply.

"... i... more?" He looked confused, placing his hands on his knee.

"I was trying to ask you qeustions... that night we first talked...." I tilted my head slightly as well, confused.

"Oh... r-right... uhh... I'm sorry I don't remember much." He looked down. "Mostly just blurs of light then...." he stopped.

Me. He remembered almost killing me.

"Ah... well, if you don't mind then, I guess I'll ask the same ones over ag-" he cut me off by standing, and I straightened up, ready to try and fight him off.

"That... that won't be nescecary. I'll save both your time and mine if I just tell you what I know." I was surprised. He stepped forward and sat at the table, looking up at me.

"She was a good person. I wasn't. I'm still not. I realize that. She deserved better..." he stopped for a second, then leaned forward slightly. "I cared for her. But I was bad at showing it. That's why we broke up, agent Greene."

His honesty was startling. But maybe this was the sober side of him.

"After the breakup... we didn't talk. Except for... Except for one night." He looked up at me. "And it's that night which makes me the number one suspect, isn't it?"

I nod.

"The night she dissapeared." I said it calmly. I had already memorized the report. According to text messeges, Allie wanted to meet Casper at the docks, for what reason though, was never said.

"Excactly. But what most of the cops and other people who asked me didn't listen to is that when I arrived, her car was there, but she wasn't. She was already gone. Already taken, I assume."

I stayed standing."you have to understand that there isn't any evidence to support... well anything you say."

"Sure. But is there evidence it's a lie?" He had me there. There was pretty much no evidence at all.

I sighed. "No. So maybe you could try to give me something useful?"

He frowned a bit. "She was already gone. Her car doors were locked, and No One but me was there as far as I could tell."

I thought for a moment. "Her car was locked? That's weird..." it was cold out. She would've been waiting in her car, surely... so if it was locked...

"Someone she knew... or thought she knew..." my mind started racing.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I stayed quiet. "I... I think that's enough." I have to think about this...

I looked back up. "I... I'll probably come back. If nothing turns up from this."

He nods. I turned and grabbed the door handle, when he spoke again.

"I.... I'm sorry. I don't remember doing it..." I turned back around to see him with a sad face.

"It's better for me behind a locked door. I can't drink. I can't hurt people anymore..." he looked back up at me with a sad smile.

"I really do hope you find Allie."

[Haha what Casper is good!?!?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

We shall see.

(Aka I haven't decided yet)

Also I will be posting a Deep Blue Chapter soon also because I can and is it bad I like that story a bit more than this one ;-;]