Touch and Go (SMUT)

OOF took me so long to write this XD

Finally we get to the SMUT.

HEHEHEHEHEHE

ENJOY YOU SINNERS.

Lapis POV.

Her eyes were lit up, but her face still soft. Her honesty surprised me a bit, but I had guessed at some point she would get used to my subtle flirting and stop blushing.

I smiled warmly, leaning a bit, and she did the same, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss unlike our normal pecks.

It got more heated as we both tilted our heads, and I opened my mouth more to allow her tongue entrance. One of her arms wrapped around my waist, the other firmly planted just beside me. She was pinning me slightly. And I squeezed my legs together at the thought of what was to come.

Peridot held surprises sometimes, so I was slightly concerned on if she wanted me to take the lead... or dominate, but she seemed to be fine, pulling away and up a bit, a small trail of saliva connecting us.

I panted slightly, but leaned forward, kissing her again while moving my hands to her hair. I moaned softly, feeling my face heat up.

Peridot moved her hands, and pulled away, suddenly lifting me from the couch and nuzzling into my neck. She moved back toward the bedroom, breathing on my neck and making me shiver.

I kissed the side of her head, holding her shoulders as she took me to the bed, setting me down at the edge and gently kissing from my collarbone to my lower cheek, keeping her hands on my hips.

I slid my hand up from her shoulders to her face, pulling her back into a kiss as i stood a bit. I had dreamed about this... so many things I could do...

But I had the perfect scene in mind...

I turned us around, keeping our lips together, before pushing her back gently where I had been sitting. I broke the kiss, rubbing my thumb on her cheek before bending my knees and straddling her, bringing our faces back into heated contact.

Her left hand had a sure hold on my lower back, as if she was scared I would fall, while her right was less sure, rubbing my thigh in a searching pattern, before running lightly back to where her other hand was.

I had my hands on her cheeks still, holding her face gently as we kissed, my thumbs rubbing her cheekbones, while my other fingers lightly played with her scalp.

I heard her give a small groan, gripping my shirt, and I pulled back, moving my hands up into her hair.

"Lapis..." her eyes were half lidded now, twinkling as she stared at me. I smiled, pressing our foreheads together. "Peri~"

I leaned more, pressing her down, and moved my hands the begin taking off my shirt as she watched, a blush growing on her face.

I had to close my eyes to avoid the urge to just lean down and kiss her again. I slid my shirt up and off, tossing it. Before I opened my eyes again peridot had moved her hands, lightly running her fingers up my torso.

It made me shiver, and when I did open my eyes she was looking at her hands, mouth slightly open. "You're gorgeus..."

I blushed, placing my hands on her stomach and obstructing her reach. "I want to see you too, peri..." I lightly undid the bottom button of her shirt, not breaking our eye contact.

She sat up just slightly, obeying my wish and unbuttoning her shirt while still underneath me. When she finished I slid it off, tossing it the same direction as my shirt.