13

Chantae
8:23pm

••••

Chana definitely didn't like that I told her to shut the fuck up, but I don't care. That's exactly what she needed to do. She's always judging and talking without hearing people out first.

"T you good?" Leona asked me as I laid on her chest.

I nodded my head yes because I didn't feel like talking about it. Rolling over and getting on top of Leona I stared down at her. She smiled as a cupped her face. She's so cute and innocent. Leaning down I gave her a kiss. She bit down softly on my bottom lip as I pulled away. My emotions were getting the best of me.

Moving from her lips to her neck, I sucked on it hard already knowing there was going to be a hickey there. Leona let out moans. Taking my right hand I slid it in her panties. She was already wet as fuck. Sticking two fingers into her I moved them in and out very slowly. Her moans which were once quiet and weak were now turning into loud, powerful ones.

"Mmm fuck Tae."

Just hearing her say my name drove me crazy. I sped the speed up and that drove her wild. Her back began to arch and she was shaking. I knew she was so close to cuming so I pulled my fingers out and stuck them in my mouth. Leona looked up at me with wondering eyes.

"Why the fuck did you stop? Really Tae?"

I smirked and told her to shut the hell up. Pulling her panties off I dove in like it was my last meal. This is my first time eating pussy but so far I'm enjoying it. After a few flicks of my tongue across her clit, Leona went from mad to pleasure.

Sliding two fingers back in I continued to lick her soul right out of her body. She searched for something to grab until her hands landed in my hair. She was having the best orgasm ride of her life and knowing I was the cause boosted my ego tremendously.

••••

Chana and Jai were back from the movies. I was just getting out the shower and noticed Leona was already done with hers. I could hear her talking to Chana.

"I mean I love her. She's my best friend, but I don't know if I want to date her. After tonight I can tell she's a new person."

She's right. I am a new person. I feel like I can pull any female I want and kind of wanted to explore that. I guess Leona can see that and doesn't want to force me into anything that I don't want to do.

"Well that's my sister and I know how she is. So forcing her into something won't be a good idea. I think you guys should stay best friends with no benefits and find your own girlfriend or boyfriend."

I agreed. I didn't want to risk the great friendship we have because we got caught in the moment and ruined something good.

•••••

This was just a filler chapter, a continuation from last chapter.

Hope you liked it. I know it's short!

Keep reading! Thank you for reading.

Help me get this story to 2k