THANK YOU ‼️

This isn't an update as you can tell, but I just wanted to say thank you. Thank y'all for actually reading my shit fr. Like there are days that I'm not confident in what I do. There are some days I don't think it's good enough. I'm constantly in a war with myself trying to figure shit out.

The comments & positive vibes really mean a lot. It helps me to keep going and feel like I'm actually good enough to do this writing thing. It's wild because y'all know me as Intellectual Loner. Y'all know me as the girl that be writing. Y'all don't know me on a personal level but still fuck with me and for that I'm thankful. It's weird sometimes basically living a double life because I'm Me and then I'm Writer Me. Having thousands of reads on my stories baffles me every time I see the numbers.

Y'all are amazing and I love y'all for the support!!! Honestly a month or so ago I wanted to delete this story and say fuck it. I had no motivation to write it or continue/finish it. It's because of y'all that I didn't delete it and kept going with it. I saw how much y'all were enjoying the story (and honestly I didn't/couldn't understand why cause I thought it was trash) so I decided to keep writing.

Stay tuned cause I have so many ideas for how I want this story to go. I love seeing y'all comments. They literally make my day ❤️🤞🏽