20

Tae
May 23, 2018
1:30am
•••••

"Oh fuck" I moaned out.

Alyssa, a girl I met a few weeks ago was giving me the best head I've ever gotten. She has my legs up in the air pinned back to my head, toes curled, and back arched.

"Sshh before you wake up your sister and her girlfriend" she said sucking on my clit harder.

I let out a gasp before screaming to the top of my lungs. I felt her tongue glide up and down my pussy as she licked up all my juices. She came up for a kiss when we heard a knock on the door.

"What?" I said irritated.

Whoever it was, they didn't say anything so I repeated myself. The door swung open and there stood Jai with her hands on her hips. I rolled my eyes and let out a loud groan.

"Oh I don't care if you are upset. You are entirely too loud. Don't nobody wanna hear that shit."

Jai moved in a week ago due to her and my sister getting serious and it's been so stressful. If Chana ain't nagging me about something then Jai is. I can't even get a nut off properly without them irking my nerves.

"Okay so close your ears, the fuck."

Alyssa buried herself under the covers as if she was hiding. Jai has this look on her face that said she was pissed off but didn't want to let her anger take control.

"Oh yea you really got me fucked up. Keep the noise down because next time I'm sending Chana."

I smirked and let out a slight laugh. I am not afraid of that girl. We've fought before and I won each time.

I shooed Jai out my room and waited for her to close the door. When she did I pulled the covers back from over Alyssa's head. She was sleep with her mouth wide open. Annoyed, I cut the tv on low and got up to take a shower.

•••

"This is the last time you're going to be disrespectful I swear it is."

Chana was trying to put her foot down but honestly I didn't care one bit. I laughed in her face and turned around to walk away. All I heard was her hand slamming against the table.

"Go pack your stuff. You're getting out of my house. Since you want to live by your rules you can live on your own."

My mouth dropped wide open. I honestly didn't think Chana had the audacity to throw me out with no money or place to go.

"I'm serious as fuck. Go pack your shit because you have to go!!"

A tear almost dropped from my eyes but somehow I kept myself from crying. Alyssa had left about a hour ago. I went to my room and slammed the door. I was in complete shock.

I began packing my clothes and shoes into suitcases and bags. My mind is all over the place right now. I never thought I would be put out like this.

"I've arranged for you to stay in a hotel for today & tomorrow while I get some things situated. I love you but you need to learn to respect me and other adults."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to text Nas. He responded almost immediately. I explained to him what happened and for once he didn't agree with me. It seems like everyone is turning their back on me. I blocked his number and carried my things downstairs.

Chana had her driver take me to the hotel that's about ten minutes from where she lives. It's very nice and upscale. It's priced anywhere from $300 a night upwards to $700 depending on the room, but because Chana's good friend is the manager I'm sure she's getting a discount.

"I'll stop by in a little bit to check in and bring you food. We need to have a discussion and put things in place."

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door in her face. I wish I had parents that were still alive. They probably wouldn't treat me this way.

••••••

Hey y'all I know it's been a LONG time since I've updated. I've had a bad case of writers block and didn't want to give y'all a half ass chapter (although this is kinda what this is).

Anyway what are your thoughts?

Is Chana wrong?

Does Tae need to be taught a lesson?