24

Na'Jai
October 19th, 2018
5:30 pm

••••

I'm sitting with my last patient of the day and I can't wait to get home and take a hot shower because I am feeling extremely nauseous and sick. I forced a smile on my face because I felt like I was about to throw up. I swallowed and took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Okay so why do you feel the need to always have sex with someone before you're ready to?"

My patient today is a college sophomore. His name is Brandon and he's been coming to these sessions for almost a month now. He decided to seek professional help from multiple sources when a friend of his told him that he is addicted to sex and it's spiraled out of control. At first Brandon was okay with his sexual endeavors, but after he got into a predicament where he almost ended up being raped, he decided to seek help.

"I honestly don't know to be honest. At first it was because I always wanted to please whoever I was with for the time being, but then it spiraled out of control and I forgot how to say no,"

I nodded my head while I wrote some notes down to save in his file. He shifted in his seat a little before tilting his head to the side. He furrowed his eye brows at me before quickly picking the trashcan up and placing it in front of me. I emptied my stomach into the trashcan and as soon as I was finished I felt a rush of embarrassment. Brandon grabbed a tissue and wiped at my mouth before rubbing my back.

"You okay sis? You've been looking sick the entire session."

I grabbed a bottle of water out of the small fridge and took a few sips. I felt a little better but the nauseousness still didn't subside. Brandon told me that we could end early. I thanked him and asked him to let my assistant know when he wanted to schedule his next appointment. He gave me a slight smile before walking down the hall to the elevator. As soon as he was gone Jazmine came rushing in.

"Girl what is wrong with you? You got the flu or something?"

I shook my head no and told her that I was okay. She gave me the side eye and mmhm'd me. She made sure all the doors are locked and then locked up the office once I walked out completely. She placed her hand on my forehead and checked to see if I have a fever, which I didn't. Jazmine didn't drive her car today because her boo needed to borrow it. She's supposed to pick her up, but she told her to just meet her at her house. She decided she is going to drive me all the way to Chana's house, instead of letting her boo pick her up.

I pleaded with her to let me drive myself, but she wasn't having it. She insisted on taking me home because I could get sick again and she doesn't want me to get sick while driving. I stopped trying to argue my case and followed behind her to the elevator.

"Jaz your ass getting bigger" I said in all seriousness.

She smiled so big and thanked me. I just shook my head because she is honestly an entire fool.

We finally made it to my car and I couldn't be any happier. I was tired of walking and had gotten nauseous again. I slid in the passenger seat and slid down a little before propping my feet up on the dashboard. Jaz started the car and pulled out of my parking spot. I closed my eyes and prepared for this ride.

•••

"Alright boo. Let me know when you start to feel better."

I thanked Jaz and told her to come in until her Lyft arrived. She tried to fight me on this but I kept on insisting so she gave in and came inside. Chana was in the kitchen with Leona fixing some soup. I gave them both a smile and hug before going to take a hot shower and brush my teeth. I can hear Jaz explaining to Chana what happened and no sooner than I cut the shower water on I heard the room door open.

"Baby why you aint tell me you were feeling sick? You know we need you to be healthy."

I nodded my head and tried to reassure her that I'm okay. She placed her hand to my forehead and felt to see if I'm hot or not. When she didn't feel a fever she gave me a kiss on the forehead and let me continue with my shower.

I spent about fifteen minutes just standing under the water and washing my body before I decided to get out. I went in the closet and found some sweatpants and one of Chana's shirts. I smelled it and when I got a whiff of her scent I got the butterflies. Just as I was finishing up putting lotion on my body the door opened again. It was Jaz coming to say bye. She leaned down and gave me a hug before kissing my forehead.

"Let me know how you're feeling tomorrow babe."

I nodded and walked out after her forgetting that Leona was here and all I have on is some laced boy shorts and and a long sleeve shirt

I nodded and walked out after her forgetting that Leona was here and all I have on is some laced boy shorts and and a long sleeve shirt. Chana got a glimpse of me and licked her lips. I smirked letting her know she could feel up on me all she wants later tonight.

Leona told me to take a seat at the bar so she could fix me a bowl of soup. I sat down as instructed not even caring about putting on my sweatpants. She also poured me a cup of ginger ale, no ice and sat it in front of me.

"Eat and drink up."

I smiled and thanked her before taking a spoonful of the soup and putting it in my mouth. Chana asked me how it tasted and I told her that it's good. She smiled and went back to watching whatever movie it is they are watching.

Once I finished my soup I joined them on the couch. Leona looked like she is dozing off so I offered her the bed in the guest room. She gladly accepted and made her way upstairs to where the room is. Once I knew she is more than ear shot away I looked at Chana and asked her why she is here. I was curious to know if she got into it with Tae.

"Nah. Tae asked her to leave so she can have a one night stand threesome with some girl and guy. I swear sometimes it pisses me off how selfish she is. I almost offered for Leona to stay here until she was on her feet and can afford a place of her own."

I stroked Chana's cheek as she talked to me, getting herself all worked up. I leaned in for a kiss but she moved back. I gave her a funny look and she laughed asking me if I brushed my teeth. Rolling my eyes I said that I did. She gently grabbed me by the neck and brought me back in for a kiss. I felt so at home with her. I have never been this in love before and it's scary, but refreshing at the same time.

••••

Well shit look at that..another update in one night lol.

How'd ya'll like it?

Chana & Jai are just too damn cute...but it won't last for long *evil grin*

Let me know your favorite part of the chapter