59

Chana
August 15th, 2019
9:30am

As I said, I sold the building to a businessman who's been harassing me about selling for months now. Previously, I denied his offer because he's a douchebag and I didn't want to give my building up to him, but after the incident the other day I don't care.

"Mr. Nichols bought my building for 25 million. What I'm going to do with that money is build a hotel. I want you to be my business partner. You're almost done with school and I trust you. I'll own the business 70% and you'll own it 30%. Once you finish school and have been under my wing for a few years I'm going to sign this hotel over to you completely. I've hired you a lawyer to look over your papers. Once y'all have discussed get back to me."

Kayla stared back at me with tears in her eyes. When she heard I was selling the building and would no longer be the owner she feared of losing her job. I told her to meet me at the community center so we can discuss an alternative idea.

"Wow. I'm shocked. I don't know what to say" she said smiling from ear to ear.

I told her she doesn't have to say anything. She promised me that she will take a look at the contract with her lawyer and get back to me. We talked for a little bit longer before Jai came and interrupted us.

"Babe there's a college group that has this room reserved for an hour. Hate to kick y'all out, but y'all gotta go."

I laughed and stood to my feet. Kayla looked slightly confused but didn't say anything. She just kept glancing from Jai to me and then back to Jai. When we got outside she cheesed and said "Babe? So you have a girlfriend? She's beautiful."

I thanked her and told her that we're engaged and been together for over a year. Her mouth dropped and she looked shocked as hell.

"Not going to lie. I thought you were this lonely businesswoman who was filthy rich and single. You know the amount of rumors that spread around that place?"

I chuckled and told her that I heard every single rumor spread. She asked me why I never said anything or bothered to shut those people up. I just shrugged and told her it's because I know the truth and didn't need to clear anything up.

"That's some boss shit. I see you."

Kayla and I talked for a little bit longer before we went our separate ways. I made my way back into the center so I can tell Jai that I'm going home. Tonight I'm going to cook dinner and invite Nas and Jaz over too.

Leona has been sleeping at Nas' house for the past four days, so I asked her if she's coming home tonight. She smiled and said yes. I asked her if everything is okay and she reassured me that it is. I nodded and gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead before leaving. It's still super early so I'm going to stop by Whole Foods and get the ingredients that I need then I'm going home to take a nap.

I'm almost done with grocery shopping when I hear someone call my name. I turned around and saw Angel standing behind me. A small smile spread across my face as I gave her a one arm hug.

"I know Tia already thanked y'all, but thank you again for keeping Lyrica while we went out of town. She can't stop talking about Kennedy" she said shaking her head.

Those two have been close as hell lately. I know they like each other, but I'm afraid Kennedy will fall too deeply from her first girlfriend.

"Yes. Lyrica is all Kennedy talks about as well. They're good kids though and Lyrica is very respectful so I don't have any issues letting her stay over."

Angel nodded and let me know if we ever needed them to take Kennedy to school they're more than happy to. I thanked her and told her we will definitely discuss and let them know. With the construction of the hotel and Jai and Jaz always being busy at the center I might need them to pick her up some days out the week.

"Well it was nice seeing you. Tia is home sick so I'm headed to make her some homemade chicken and rice soup."

We hugged once more then went our separate ways. I grabbed the last few items that I needed before checking out and leaving. As I was walking to my car I felt someone behind me following a little too close. I turned around to be face to face with the employee I fired not too long ago.

"So you shot my wife bitch? Better be glad she didn't die or I'd have to kill you."

So Chana is building a hotel 🤔

She's partnering with Kayla.

She's 25 millions dollars richer.

Anddddd shorty ain't dead...

Thanks for reading y'all..