29

Jazmine
4:30 pm

••••

"This is cute" I said looking around the bar.

Although it's still daytime outside, it's dimly lit inside with a red tent to it. Jai is sitting at the bar ordering us a few drinks. My boo is meeting us a little later to pick us up and make sure we get home safely.

"Here you go" Jai said sitting the drink down in front of me.

I smiled and thanked her. Once I took a sip to make sure it's the right one, I looked over at her and she was already done.

"Bitchhhh you better slow down."

She just laughed and told me she has a high tolerance for alcohol. I just nodded my head and watched as she sipped on the second drink. We made small talk about any and everything until a stud came and sat down beside Jai. I sipped my drink and watched it play out.

"Hey" she said trying to give her the sexy, seductive eyes. I almost laughed and spit my drink out.

Jai glanced over to her and paused for a few seconds before saying hey back

Jai glanced over to her and paused for a few seconds before saying hey back. The stud continued to try and talk smooth words but Jai wasn't really hearing it. She's so in love with Chana's ass she doesn't even see anyone else because this stud is fine as hell.

"You look mad familiar though. I know you from somewhere."

Jai looked her up and down like she was using her facial expressions and not words to tell the girl she doesn't know her.

"So what's your name?" She asked

Jai told her but I can tell she isn't really into the conversation, that is until the girl said something funny. Jai kind of laughed and that was all the stud needed to feel a little hope.

After about five minutes of letting the girl run game Jai asked her what her end game was because nobody is at a bar in the middle of the day trying to have conversations unless they want something.