39

Nas
12:59 am

••••

Everybody started counting down.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

Jai and Chana kissed. A'lira and Jazmine kissed. Meanwhile Leona and I just stood there and looked at each other before we busted out laughing. I've honestly been single for way too long. I kind of want a girlfriend, but a girlfriend doesn't want me. I think Leona is talking to somebody so I'm literally the only one in the crew that's not boo'd up or in a relationship.

"Alrighhtttt" I drug out causing everyone to laugh.

We picked up the shots we had poured before the countdown started and took them. I'm somewhat of an alcoholic so the alcohol didn't bother me at all. Jai has a high tolerance for liquor as well so she threw the shot back with ease. Everybody else was frowning and chasing it with juice. I just laughed and shook my head.

"Okay so let's play a game of never have I ever."

We all gathered around the table and I poured some more shots. I explained how the game is going to work and everybody agreed to it. I decided to go first.

"Never have I ever been turned out."

All eyes were on Jai. I purposely chose that one so that she would have to drink. She rolled her eyes at me and drank up. Jaz started laughing because she spilled the tea letting us know that she called it before it even happened.

"Fuck you ya scrawny bastard. My turn" Jai said thinking. "Hmm okay. Never have I ever had a threesome with a man before."

Jazmine and I both picked our cups up and took a sip. A'lira looked uncomfortable, but she knew that Jaz is bisexual and if she wasn't okay with knowing she's been with men in her past she needs to move on.

"Nas you're freaky as hell" Jaz said. I just shrugged my shoulders and waited for hers. "Okay. Never have I ever eaten ass."

Jai, Chana, A'lira, and Jazmine all picked up their cups and drank.

"Eww. Let me take a mental note of who NOT to ever drink after."

Leona nodded her head in agreement.

"Never have I ever been arrested" Chana said.

Jazmine and A'lira took some sips and shrugged their shoulders. We all laughed because it definitely makes sense. Out of the crew they would be the ones who get arrested and I'd bet it was for fighting.

We continued to play until everyone is drunk, even Jai's ass. It's going on three o'clock in the morning and we're all getting sleepy. Leona and I are sleeping in the guest room. Jaz and A'lira called an Uber and are going back home. They said they'll pick their car up tomorrow. All in all it was an amazing night and full of fun.

"Goodnight y'all. I'm going to get my pussy ate" Jai said on her way to their room.

I pretended like I was throwing up because I definitely didn't want to know that information. Leona stood to her feet and just as fast as she stood up, she fell down. She popped back up fairly fast though.

Laughing she fixed her hair. "Okay I wasn't expecting the room to be spinning like that."

I asked her if she needed help getting up the stairs to the room. She nodded no, and slowly but surely made her way to the stairs. One by one she walked up the stairs. I followed behind her just to make sure she doesn't lose her balance and fall.

"Which side of the bed you want?" I asked her.

She pointed to the left and told me that she was going to take a shower first. I just nodded and flopped on the bed. While I waited for her to shower I scrolled on Twitter and tweeted out a few drunk tweets. Some girls replied and flirted with me. Due to boredom I flirted back. There is this one girl though that slid in my DM's instead of flirting on the timeline.

Dm from: SAMORE76
Hey handsome what's up with you?

I clicked on her profile picture and went to her media. The very first picture is of her and she looked damn good. I scrolled down a little bit more before I went back to the message and replied.

Dm to: SAMORE76
Shit not much just chillin at my sister and her girlfriend's house. What you getting into for New Year?

While I waited for her to respond I flipped over on my back and switched to Instagram. I was about three scrolls in when I heard the shower water cut off and the bathroom door swing open. Leona stood there butt ass naked and to my surprise she's thick in all the right places.

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath.

I don't know if it's the alcohol talking or if I've found her attractive all this time. She walked over to the bed and climbed on it straddling me. Her breast sat up perfect. Her pussy was beyond beautiful and freshly waxed. The stretch marks on her ass turned me on even more. I felt myself stiffen up and so did Leona.

"Let's have some fun for one night. Fuck me."

Leona leaned down and kissed my lips softly. I placed my hands on her ass and gripped her cheeks. She started to grind on me, rubbing herself against my dick that she felt through my sweatpants. I let out a soft groan and that let her know I was ready.

I flipped her over so that now I'm on top. She watched as I pulled my pants off and let my dick spring free. Her eyes widened at my size. I'm a good nine and a half inches long and kind of thick. This dick ain't for the weak, and honestly we about to see if she can take it.

I asked her if she's sure about this and she nodded yes grabbing me by the neck and pulling me in for another kiss. I drug my tongue across her bottom lip before I started to slide in. She's so wet and tight.

"Ugh. Fuck Leona. You're so tight. Ya pussy feels so fuckin good."

She smirked and spread her legs wider. I slowly stuffed her with about seven inches of me. I felt her walls tighten up around me. I almost had an orgasm from that sensation alone. Once she gave me the go ahead I began rocking in and out of her. I started off slow, but sped up after a few minutes. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in deeper. Letting out a few moans I definitely was in a good rhythm.

I felt her legs begin to shake and knew she's climaxing. I kept at the same pace and continued until she came all over my dick. We switched positions and now she's facing me while I dig deep in her. Seeing the pleasure in her eyes made me fuck her even harder. She was scratching up my back and moaning my name. This is definitely the best pussy I've ever had. I'm sad that this will only be a one time thing.

••••

Ahhhh shit now

What the fuck just happened??

Leona & Nas..drunk sex??

I had to spice it up just a little bit.

As always stay tuned...