37

Jai
December 30th, 2018
10:30 pm

••••

We're on the way to the club to bring in my birthday and I honestly don't want to go because we're essentially going to be partying for three days straight. I'm too old for all of this, but Jazmine and Chana went through some hoops to plan this for me so I'm going to be grateful. We're also meeting a few of Jazmine's other friends at the club as well.

"Bitch for ya ass to not wanna be here you showed the fuck out with this outfit" Jazmine said looking me up and down

"Bitch for ya ass to not wanna be here you showed the fuck out with this outfit" Jazmine said looking me up and down. "Titties is sittingggg. Yessss ma'am."

Chana busted out laughing and looked me over once more licking her lips. Jazmine nudged me but was obvious as hell.

"Mmhm. She gone be bringing her birthday in busting-" I placed my hand over her mouth.

I felt myself heating up all over. I gave her a look and she smirked. Since A'lira knows the owner of the club we are supposed to skip the line and go straight in. A'lira walked up to the bouncer and said a few words to him before he let us in without checking our ID or checking us.

The vibe is nice and the layout is cute. Chana grabbed my hand as we walked further into the club. Jazmine spotted her friends and told us to follow behind her, so we did. Once we finally made it to the booth Jaz introduced me to her friends.

"Everybody this is Jai, the birthday girl."

They all waved and introduced themselves one by one. Kamiah has been friends with Jai since they were teenagers. Kevin is Jaz's younger cousin, Jerrod is Jaz's ex—but they remained friends. Troy is Jaz's best guy friend. They met in college freshman year.

We all got acquainted with each other and ordered our drinks. The music was loud as hell and that's how I know I'm getting too old for this shit because I'm kind of irritated. I'm more of a small gathering person. Being around a large crowd of people makes me nervous. Baby and I gone slide out right after 12am hits.

Chana glanced over at me and could tell I'm uncomfortable. She sat down on my lap and wrapped her arm around my neck and leaned in for a kiss. At first I was so tense I didn't kiss her back fully. She sucked her teeth and gave me a small smile which loosened me up. Leaning in she whispered in my ear.

"I know this isn't your scene, but fake like it is for another two hours and we can leave."

I nodded my head and gave her another kiss. This time it was more passionate and I was definitely into it. After a few seconds of us kissing we heard everybody start clearing their throats. Pulling away we looked at their faces and couldn't help but laugh.

"Chile I know the sex be good. That kiss turned me on and I'm gay" Kevin said causing everyone to laugh at his foolishness.

Kamiah sat across from us just staring. It wasn't a rude or hateful stare though which is what's intriguing me the most. I sat up a little and whispered something in Chana's ear. She slyly looked around the club to not make it obvious. Once she peeped what I peeped she leaned back down and kissed my lips before whispering back in my ear.

Maybe tonight will be interesting after all.

•••

"Happy Birthday to ya. Happy Birthdayyy" everyone sang.

I smiled from ear to ear as I felt the love pour in. As the night went on and I drank more drinks I relaxed and started enjoying myself. Now that everybody has sung me happy birthday I'm ready to go. Standing up I made my way towards the bathroom. We live a good thirty minutes from the club and I don't want to have to go halfway through the ride.

The bathroom was empty. I walked into the stall and locked it. Pulling my pants down I did my business, wiped and came out. Just as I was walking over to the sink, Kamiah was walking in. I stopped and stared at her dead in her eyes. She placed her hand on my bare stomach and walked around me in a circle.

"Mm" she said licking her lips. "You fine as fuck."

My heart sped up and I my inner shy, goofy self started to come out. I thanked her and told her I was going to wash my hands now. She stood in the same spot that she was and watched me through the mirror. As I was drying my hands I felt her walk up behind me and grab me by the neck. She squeezed a little bit, but not too hard. Licking my ear she whispered in my ear. I swallowed and tried to force words out of my mouth, but couldn't. All I managed to do is nod my head and let out a soft moan.

"It was nice meeting you beautiful."

With that being said she let her grip on my neck go and turned to walk out the bathroom. I was left panting like an out of shaper person that just ran a mile. I gathered myself quickly and headed out the bathroom. On my way back to the booth I locked eyes with Chana. She nodded and stood to her feet.

"Alright y'all. It was lovely, but as you know we gotta get home so I can fuck the shit out my woman."

All we heard were loud, hard gasps and inaudible words being mumbled. Jaz stood up to hug me and say bye. She did the same to Chana and told her to text her when she gets home. She reassured her that she would and we made our way to the door.

•••

"Mmm fuck. Babe slow down. This pussy ain't going anywhere. It's all yours."

Just hearing Chana tell me that her pussy is all mine made me extremely wet. I could barely get undressed good before I had her pinned to the bed licking and sucking on her neck. She gripped my ass just how I like it.

"Take these the fuck off" I said pointing to her pants.

She did as instructed and took her clothes off in a sexy, seductive way. Licking my lips I got a good look at my beautiful woman. Before I got wrapped up in my thoughts and became sentimental I went back to what I was doing. Climbing on top of Chana I slowly sat down on her face. As soon as her tongue slid across my wet pussy I felt a chill go down my back.

I started grinding in sync with her as she held me so I can't run away. Chana snatched my soul and made me cum a few times. I drunkenly fell off of her and laid on my back. We switched positions and now Chana is on top riding the fuck out of my face while simultaneously fingering me.

Right as Chana released all over my face the doorbell rang. We looked at each other before she sent me to see who it is. I grabbed my bathrobe and headed downstairs. Looking out the peephole I realized who it is. Opening the door I was greeted with a smile.

"Oouu I see y'all been having some fun" she said wiping Chana's cum off my face. "Can't wait to see how you taste" she said slapping my ass on her way in the door.

My heart sped back up and my legs almost gave out. I told her to follow me upstairs and the closer we got to the room the more anxious I got. When we finally arrived to the room I noticed the bed was set up with handcuffs and ropes. I looked back at Kamiah then looked over at Chana. They both have a slick smirk on their face. This is going to be a long ass night.

••••

Soooo lmfaoo y'all don't judge me..the sexual frustration popped out‼️

BUT ANYWAYYYY lol what'd y'all think?

Would y'all have a threesome?

Have y'all ever had a threesome?

As always stay tuned...