49

Jai
Thursday, February 14th, 2019
7:45 pm

••••

Chana stared down at me as she hovered over top of me. The look in her eyes is so intense I have to look away. She has a habit of making direct eye contact with me as she's snatching my soul.

"Ready?" She asked with a smile on her face.

I nodded slowly and watched as she slid in. The feeling of myself opening up with every inch she put in me is different. We talked about it and we decided to go bigger this time. Instead of a 6 inch, Chana is using an 8 inch.

She asked me if I'm comfortable and I nodded yes. She leaned down to kiss me as she swayed in and out of me. It's a little painful, but good pain nonetheless. My moans began to slip out as she hit my spot.

"Oohh fuck."

That was all the motivation Chana needed. She started to speed up and I'd be lying if I said she wasn't beating my shit up. I gripped the sheets, but that wasn't doing any justice. I placed my hands on either side of Chana's back and dug my nails deep into her skin. She winced a little, but kept going. Seeing a smile on her face I realized just how much she likes being dominant.

"Turn over" she instructed.

I did as so and felt her pull me towards her. She re-entered inside of me and started off slow before pounding my shit. My moans are threatening to escape and this time I really don't care who hears.

I glanced over at Chana as she stepped out the shower. It's now 9:50 and we just finished up about fifteen minutes ago. My legs are shaky as hell and I'm not sure if I can walk yet.

"Legs still feel like noodles?"

I laughed while shaking my head. She laughed too as she came over to my side of the bed. Leaning down and softly kissing my lips, she cupped my face as she rubbed her thumb across my jawline. She grabbed my hand and told me to follow her to the bathroom so I can get in the tub and soak.

Sometimes I often wonder how I got so lucky. If someone told me a year ago that I'd be in love with another woman I would've laughed at them. I would've never taken them serious.

Chana has given me the best months of my life. And even when we don't see eye to eye we find a way to come to an agreement and make up. I honestly can see myself spending the rest of my life with her.

"Okay you soak for a little bit while I go fix us a snack."

Cheesing from ear to ear I nodded.

Chana
10:10 pm

I walked into the kitchen to see Kennedy and Camden sitting there eating some ice cream. They both glanced up at me before giggling. It took a few seconds to process before I realized that they probably heard us having sex.

"Y'all childish" I said playfully.

Kennedy stuffed her mouth with a spoonful of ice cream while Camden continued to laugh. The kitchen fell silent for a few seconds before Camden spoke.