56

Jai
March 20th
7:30pm

Tonight is going to be special. Tonight makes a year since Chana and I made it official. I'm so excited about it because we have the house to ourselves. Leona is at Nas' apartment with him, Kennedy is spending the night with Lyrica and Jaz held it down at the center for me so I can prepare dinner for Chana.

I checked my phone and she sent me a text asking what kind of wine I wanted. I told her any kind will be fine. I like both white and red wine, as long as it isn't too bitter.

She sent me back a thumbs up so I exited out the thread and checked on the food. It looks and smells so good. I made baked chicken, salmon, brussel sprouts, and brown rice with a brown gravy.

After I placed everything on the counter and made sure that they're covered up, I rushed upstairs to shower and change into something nice and sexy. I made sure to scrub extra well because I plan on having nasty sex tonight and I want every crevice of my body licked.

"Babe I'm home" I heard the front door open.

I yelled that I'm upstairs in the bathroom. Chana's footsteps can be heard on the stairs as she made her way to me. When she did I dropped my towel and let her get a glimpse of her desert for tonight. She licked her lips and started walking towards me. I placed my hand on her chest and rubbed down it.

"Not yet baby. It'll be here for later."

I kissed her on the lips and smiled as I pulled away. She told me that she's going to take a shower before she comes down for dinner. I nodded and continued with getting dressed.

"Thank you for this baby. The food was really good and I appreciate it so much" Chana said as she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

She grabbed the side of my face to deepen the kiss. I felt myself getting anxious and excited all at once. Chana went from kissing my lips to reaching in her pocket and pulling out a little box. My eyes got big and I wasn't sure how to react. Should I scream, cry, be quiet?

"Na'Jai ever since the first day I laid eyes on you I knew you'd be someone special. You're so loving and sweet. Your big heart and generosity is what I admire the most. You make me feel whole and add to the person I already am. We don't always see eye to eye, but I love you with everything in me. Will you marry me?"

Chana stared me in my eyes and waited for my response. I rarely ever cry, but dammit if the tears aren't flowing now. I nodded yes and pulled her in for a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my waist and slithered her hands down to my butt squeezing it a little.

"Babe I have a surprise for you."

Her eyes lit up. I told her to put on the blindfold and follow me upstairs. She did so very happily. I chuckled to myself at her eagerness.

"Sit on the bed" I told her.

I went to the closet and changed into my outfit

I went to the closet and changed into my outfit. Usually I don't dress up for her, but tonight I want to give her something to take off. Walking over to her, I removed the blindfold and watched as she dropped over me. She mumbled every curse word there is under her breath.

"Open the nightstand drawer" I told her.

She did as instructed and when she saw the little black box her eyes lit up. I told her to open it and she did. There's a ring inside of it and it's all for her.

"I wasn't expecting you to propose to me tonight, but I'm glad that we were both on the same page. Chana you know you changed my life" I said laughing, and she did too. "You introduced me to a whole new world that I didn't think I'd be open to. You make everyday worth living and I love how patient you are with me. So with that being said will you be my wife forever?"

She smiled so hard and nodded yes. Her eyes are watering up and she's lost for words. I pulled her in for a hug and kiss and that's when shit got real.

Oop...y'all fave couple is engaged lol

Kennedy spending the night 👀

Leona over at Nas house 👀

This chapter was just a filler chapter & so I could get their engage in.

Next chapter will possibly be a time skip..how much time idk yet lmao

how much time idk yet lmao