09

Na'Jai
Saturday, February 24
10:30 pm

••••

"Mmm, damn" I managed to get out right before Chana came up for air, placing a kiss on my lips.

That was my first time getting head from another woman

That was my first time getting head from another woman. It's the best head I've ever gotten. No guy has managed to make me cum like that before. Chana rolled off of me and laid on her back. I wrapped my legs around her and just smiled.

"You're good at what you do."

Chana laughed and softly placed another kiss on my lips. This was a great way to end our date night. We finally had the house to ourselves for a bit. Between Tae and Leona being around non stop and Nas living with me, neither of our houses were sex friendly.

"I'm so glad our siblings hit it off. Tae has someone to hoop with and Nas is such a sweetheart."

I nodded in agreement. I didn't really want to talk about our siblings though. I wanted to talk about us. I wasn't sure how to come out and say it so for the moment I just laid with Chana in my arms and admired her beauty.

 "Babe what are you staring at?" Chana asked

I told her that I was just admiring her beauty. She smiled and thanked me. I wasn't sure for what, but I said you're welcome. I haven't felt this good about anyone in so long. Chana is like my heaven on earth. I'm catching feelings so fast. I hope she doesn't let me fall too hard.

"I'm falling for you."

Chana smirked and shook her head.

"I know. I'm falling for you too. I'm kind of scared though, I must admit. I've never liked someone the way I like you."

I agreed. Everything was happening so fast, but I honestly didn't mind. The moment was so perfect, then we heard the door slam shut followed by Nas and Tae's voices.

"Chana you awake?"

I let out a heavy sigh. I really thought they were going to be out longer than this. It's a Saturday night, they're young, had plenty of money. I just buried my head into Chana's chest and let out a loud groan. She laughed at me and told me it would be ok.

"Did you not hear me?" Tae asked as she opened the door.

When she saw us underneath the covers and cuddled up together she smiled. Apologizing for interrupting us she quickly explained that Nas picked Leona up and they're both spending the night. At first neither of us was ok with Nas spending the night but we remembered we'll be here and he's respectful enough to not try anything.

"Ok but he sleeps in the guest room."

Tae shrugged her shoulders and closed the door. Chana mumbled that next time she needed to lock the door. I nodded in agreement. We stayed cuddled up and naked. Chana's skin is so smooth and soft. It's everything I imagined.

••••

"Nah nah stop cheating bruh!" Was all I heard.

Rolling over to look at the clock it's five in the morning. These fools are still up, playing the game I assume. Throwing on some clothes I tip toed and followed their voices. They were two rooms down playing NBA 2k18 on this big ass projector screen. Nas and Tae were battling it out while Leona laid between Tae's legs sleep.

"Pause the game please."

Looking up to see me standing in the doorway, they gave me their undivided attention.

"You don't have to go to sleep as you aren't little kids, but y'all gotta shut the fuck up."

Both Nas and Tae laughed their asses off at me. They apologized and went back to playing. I guess there wasn't anything else to say so I went back to Chana's room and got in her bed.  She sleepily wrapped her leg around me and clung on tight. I kissed her forehead before closing my eyes again and going back to sleep.

•••••

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was kind of a filler chapter. Short I know.

Did you like it?

What do you think about Jai & Chana?

What about Nas & Tae's friendship?