57

Kennedy
August 11th
3:30pm

The summer has come to an end and school starts in tomorrow. Lyrica and I will be attending J.C School of Excellence, which is named after the woman; Joanna Crawford that founded and built the school. Lyrica spent two years at the public school and has made all A's both years. She learns the material faster than any of her classmates, and often times gets bored due to the work not being challenging enough. Her teachers tried to get her enrolled at J.C for her sophomore year, but she didn't want to leave Izaak. Once it was brought up again, he told her if she didn't go he is going to fight her himself.

As for me, the teachers realized my brilliance and suggested I take the necessary steps to move up a grade. Now I'll be attending J.C with Lyrica as a junior. I'm pretty excited to be able to see her even more now. Izaak is transferring out to another school district because his parents are moving forty minutes away. Now we can only see him on the weekend.

"Ken I'm hungry" Lyrica said looking at me, but this time it was different.

I sat up a little bit and gave her this look back. She smirked and started tugging at my sweatpants. She knew exactly what she was doing when she conveniently showed me how to shave because before her I was just wolfing it; underarms and vagina.

"Girl what you doing?" I asked looking down at her. "You tryna give me head?"

A mischievous smile formed on her face. I've never gotten head before and she knows that. I'm not against it, but I'm not completely for it either. I wanted her to be my girlfriend first before we started messing around. The only thing we've done is kiss and me grab her ass.

"I know you've never been sexual before. I promise to make it amazing."

I asked her to lean up and kiss me. I wanted to see what kissing her would be like before I agreed to this. If I didn't feel anything while kissing her, then I shouldn't be going any further.

Lyrics moved from my lap and up to meet me for a kiss. As soon as our lips touched I felt this feeling down low. My heart sped up and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Lyrica deepened the kiss by grabbing the back of my head and pulling me closer. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and twirled it around playing with mine. I pulled away for air and stared at her for a few seconds.

"Okay" I said pulling my sweats down.

The look on her face made me nervous, anxious, but also ready. She smiled once she saw my wetness and leaned down to give me a kiss between my thighs. My breathing sped up and my chest heaved up and down. She softly licked on my clit and I felt a rush of multiple sensations through my body. Lyrica was doing this so well. I felt a moan escape from my lips which made her go stupid.

I felt myself about to cum when the door to my room opened. There stood Jai looking shocked as hell. She quickly shut the door and now I feel embarrassed as fuck. Lyrica didn't seem to care. She kept on sucking on my clit until I came. I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom to wash up with Lyrica right behind me.

"The way you moan turned me on. Now I'm wet" she said grabbing my hand so I can feel.

She told me to slide a finger in and massage her spot. I did as she instructed me to and watched her face frown up from pleasure. I felt a warm stickiness drip down my fingers. She smiled and told me to get her a towel so she can wash up as well.

"So how long y'all been fuckin? Cause I can't have my sweet baby just doing any and everything" Jai said with a serious look on her face.

I glanced over at Lyrica who has this grin that those bad ass kids have on their face before they do something they aren't supposed to do. Jai caught on to it as well and asked her how many people she's slept with. Lyrica answered truthfully and told her one other girl.

Jai asked me if I'm ready for sex. I told her that I like head, but I'm not ready for anything else. She nodded and told me that as long as it's something I want to do and consent on doing, she can't force me to not have sex.

"I want to apologize for doing that in your house. I just get in moods sometimes and I mean" Lyrica paused. "Kennedy is fine as hell. I couldn't control myself."

Jai told her it's nothing to apologize for. She rather us be safe in her home than trying to sneak and do it somewhere else or in a public place. I understand where she's coming from, but I won't be doing this any time soon. I'm embarrassed enough to hold out.

"I just want y'all to focus on school and making good grades. Sex will always be there for you guys ya know."

We both nodded and smiled. Jai gave us a motherly look before getting up and going to the kitchen. She asked us if we want something to eat. I hungrily shook my head yes. Lyrica said yes too. While we waited for lunch to be fixed we watched tv.

We've been spending a lot of time together since school let out which has been making me think about being more than friends with her. I like being around her, she's funny, goofy, a great friend, and I'm attracted to her.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Lyrica's entire face lit up. She grabbed me by the face and placed her lips on mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. It only lasted for a few seconds before Jai was clearing her throat from the kitchen. We both laughed before pulling away.

Heyyy y'all!

So here's another update. I did a time jump because I felt the story was moving, but not moving fast enough.

I think I have a few more chapters left before I end the story.

Kennedy got caught receiving head with her lil inexperienced ass.

Lyrica is something else.

And Kennedy finally asked Lyrica to be her gf.

Welp thanks for reading...