Chapter 4

"You know...banana protein cereal doesn't taste as good as it sounds." Kinsley cringed, but managed to gulp it down. "Well yeah it's in the name." I giggled. "To start our morning off right me and Kin decided to test out the gym in our new apartment. We have to eat proteins to gain muscle!! I had a chocolate protein shake instead of the cereal.

We got our towels and Nike training shoes on. Then we jogged to the elevator. When we hit the second floor we followed the signs to the gym. There was nobody in there so we got the equipment all to ourselves. I got on my hands and knees and started some push ups. Kin went for the weighs and did some squats. The gym wasn't to big, just enough for a few people to get a routine going.

After a while we switched. "Do you think the leafs will win tonight? Buffalo is a hard team." I asked Kinsley. "What kind of question is that? Of course I do! We can beat em!!" Kinsley laughed. I smiled and shook my head. "What about the party? Do you think it'll be fun?" Kinsley asked me. "I don't know. There's gonna be a lot of people there. The players and their girlfriends." I said. I did one last squat and set the weights down.

"Yeah but maybe we'll make some new friends." Kin said. She also did one last push up and got off the floor.
We dried the sweat off ourselves with the towels and threw them in the 'wet towel bin.' We decided to go back to the apartment and make some eggs for lunch.

"Two omelets on the counter, no onions like you asked." Kinsley set two plates of food down. "Thanks" I said, "it looks good." We sat down at our two person kitchen table. I had an omelet with kale, spinach, and mushrooms. Kinsley has one with kale, onions, spinach, olives, tomatoes, and eggplant. I cringed when she cut it and a slimy tomato slid out. But she greatfully shoved it into her mouth.

"How's your eggs?" She asked. "Yeah there really good kin." I giggled. "Mine are pretty good to." She said.

We talked about the leafs and played smash or pass. "Oh my freaking lorsh!! You would smash Anderson?!" I laughed. "Yeah wouldn't you?! He's freaking hawt!!" Kinsley said fanning herself with her hand. I laughed, "what about will? Smash or pass??" I asked smiling knowing that was gonna say yes. "Ummm duhhhhhh!!! He's my favourite and he's such a gentleman to!!" She gushed. "Your turn. Smash or pass Auston Mathews??"She said sexaly. I dropped my fork on my plate, which made a big crash. I was quick to pick it up. " um I don't know Kin." My smile faded. "Come on you know you want to say smash." She said. I didn't respond. "What's wrong alli, tell me." She said gently. I sigh "I don't know if Auston likes me like that. You saw how he acted at the cake place. And then I saw you hitting it off with will. I thought maybe Auston would do that to me if he really like likes me. Cause Clearly will really likes you and he's not afraid to show it." I frowned. Kinsley still looked concerned. "Maybe you should talk to him about it at the party tomorrow." She suggested. Me and willy will be right by you side the whole time. But I won't tell him if you don't want me to." She said. "Tell him what?" I asked. "That you like Auston." She said. "You can tell will, I trust him if you do. Maybe your right. I'll give Auston a chance." Kinsley smiled knowing her advice had worked.

For the rest of the afternoon we just hung out at our place. We didn't feel like going out since we will be tonight.