Chapter 11

The next morning, Auston and Will had practise and a game against the preds later tonight. Me and Kinsley are driving with them to the practice and from there, we're planning to go shopping just the two of us. Right now we're eating French toast sticks and breakfast sausages.

"So who do you thinks gonna win tonight?" Will asked. "Um the preds duh!" I say. They all stare at me blankly. "I'm kidding!!" I say and we all laugh. We finish up with our food and drive separately to the arena. ( like they did going to wills house ) we park in the ACC parking lot. "Hey Auston didn't I park my car there last time?" I ask, pointing to an empty parking spot. "Hmmm...maybe we left it more down there." He gestured up ahead. We see will and Kin come out of wills car. Auston rolled down his window. "Hey, were gonna circle the parking lot for Allison's car. The spot it was last is empty." He told them. "Okay we'll help!" Kinsley said and grabbed wills hand pulling him towards the empty spot.

"I really hope it's here somewhere." I say nibbling my thumb nail. My heart is pounding 10X it's normal speed. "Don't worry babe we'll find it." Auston turned into a second parking lot that isn't entirely full. It doesn't take us long to realize it's not there. We go back to the first lot and park beside wills car. We get out and see him and Kinsley coming around a car a few rows beside the empty spot. Kin's got something in her hand... a sticky note maybe? She waving it frantically in the air like she's trying to get us to notice it. They both reach us and explain.

"We went back and found this taped to the 24 hour limit or you'll be towed sign." Kinsley said. Auston read the slip of paper out loud. "So we meet again Auston Matthews. I saw you and your friends leaving in separate cars so I took the opportunity to steal this one. I know it belongs to that girl your always with, so I know you'll want it back. How will I give it back you may ask? Let the Chicago blackhawks wins play offs spot. It doesn't matter which one but the leafs in particular. Sighed Diaz." "Oh no." Kinsley said. "Who's diaz?" I ask. "Micheal Diaz the guy from the arena." (I made him up! No hate towards Chicago!!") "why does he want a spot so bad? Chicago is doing well!" They should be able to get one on their own!" I say. Now I'm mad. We didn't do anything to Chicago! They shouldn't be hating on our team!!

"Come on guys let's go inside." Will said. We walk to the arena and Auston and will go put their gear on. Me and Kin take a seat in the chairs. (Idk what their called lol) and we wait for the maple leafs to come on the ice. "We did nothing to Diaz, why is he coming after us? And why you in particular??" Kin said out loud.  "That's what I've been thinking. There's gotta be more to the story." I say. "Come on let's get some coffee and do some shopping. Maybe that'll take our minds off this." Kinsley said.

We wait for the guys to come on the ice and wave goodbye.

Here's the update I promised....I might update again today if I have time. And I'll put in insta posts in the next book I write!! Good bye loves😘😘