Chapter 5

"Oh my lorsh!" What time is it?!" I yelled frantically. "Only 5:30 calm yourself." Kinsley said staring at her phone. "Come on we have to get ready! The game is in an hour!" I said running to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, straightened my hair, and did my make up. Kin did the same but curled hers. We both put on skin tight TNA leggings and got our jerseys on. I hade Austons and Kin had wills. We grabbed our phones and my keys.

I drove us to the ACC centre. We got in and went to our seats in the 200's. "I wish Ethan got us better seats." I mumbled. "It's probably all the had." Kin said, throwing some popcorn in her mouth. But then.. "excuse me ladies, are you Allison carter and Kinsley pey?" Some dude asked. "I'm yes?" I said confused. "The players suggest you sit with the girlfriend/ wive section in the Arena." Me and kin looked at each other and back at the dude. "follow me please." we got up and followed him passing all of 200. he lead us to a bunch of pretty blond girls in the 100's row or close to the glass.

"hey! you girls must be Allison and kinsley!" sydney stood up and gave us each a hug. Everyone introduced themselves. Annika ( kapis GF ) was there, lucy gardiner ( gardiners wife ), was there and stephanie ( mitches GF ) was there. they were all super nice. me and kin sat at the end. I was beside stephanie and kin sat beside me and an empty seat.

there was a lot of action in the first period. marner and hyman scored! steph was going off the walls! she reminded me of mitch himself. those two are perfect for each other. right before first period ended, and the players were skating off the ice, auston skated up towards the glass and gave me a wink, which I laughed but returned it. he left and all the girls seemed to notice...

"Ooooooooo!" they all said at the same time, including kinsley. "i think he likes you!" syd smirked. "don't be silly." I said. "auston matthews freaking WINKED at you! thats a sign!" kin squealed. I smile a bit to. maybe they were right.

"are you guys coming to the party tonight at the arena ?" Annika asked us. "yeah we're planning to." kin said.  Annika smiled, "good cause we need some love bird action." I blushed and everyone giggled.

second period was over in a flash the leafs were crushing it! 5-2 us buffalo even had to switch their goalie! we all got a kick out of that. william came by the glass a few times like he was checking out kinsley or maybe he just wanted her to notice him. she blushed and waved every time he came around. "awwwwee." lucy said making puppy dog eyes. "two sets of love birds in one day wow!!" stephanie said like she just won the lottery. everyone laughed. I was having a good time tonight. but I new that I had to make a move on auston before everyone else says something or I would be embarassed for life!!

so thats all im going to write for the game. the party will be the next chapter!