Chapter 28

Yessss I finally chose another cover!! Hope it's to your liking and.....THANK YOU SO FRICKEN MUCH FOR 2K!!!!!!! ILY ALLLLLLLLL!!! And I'm very sorry I haven't been much active so this will be an extra long chapter, smut included❤️

All the leafs and lady leafs just got off the jet. We're now heading to the hotel in a limo. We get there and decide who we're sleeping with for two the games (four days in this story). Auston and Matt, Mitch and will, Stephanie and Kinsley, and me and Sydney. The girls decided to switch it up a bit and I feel more comfortable staying with Syd after what happened on the jet.

We all head to the top floor with our stuff. Matt and austons room are in front of mine and syds. Mitch and will are beside them and Kin and Steph are beside me and Syd. It worked out perfectly. Then of course the rest of the leafs took the rest of the hall. Maybe even the whole floor. We're about to part rooms when Auston wraps his arms around my waist. "Babyyyyyyy....." he mumbles. I lean into him. He starts pecking at my neck with his lips. "I'm gonna miss you." He grunts. "I will to..." I whisper. "Maybe Syd and Matt won't mind switching for one night." I say. Auston kisses my lips gently but firm. "I love you." "I love you to." "Alright Auston the plan is....am I interrupting something?" Matt says. Auston and I part. "No keep going." He says. "Well we were all going to the pool after everyone unpacks their things." Auston raises his eyebrows. "And coach is okay with this?" Matt shrugs. "He told us we could do whatever but we gotta wake up early tomorrow for practice." Auston nods and Matt brings his bag with him into the room.

"So I guess I'll meet you at the pool." I say. Auston smirks, "better wear your swim suit." I blush and he chuckles. We say goodbye and I join Syd in unpacking my stuff in our room. "Did you hear the news?" I say flopping on the bed. "What news?" Syd asks sitting beside me. "We're supposed to go with everyone to the pool." Syd nods " Yeah apparently they have one hell of a pool." I dangle my legs off the bed, "I don't know if I wanna go." I say quietly. Syd has that conserned look on her face. "Come on Allison! If you don't go I don't go." I just stare at her "why?" "I don't know. I'll worry about you all night." She says. I smile syds a really good friend. "And besides you won't  get to see Auston all wet and sexy." I burst out laughing. She smiles "What? I know I can't wait to see Matt all sweaty and hot." I laugh again and she joins. "So you coming or what?" She has the biggest smile on her face. "Hell yeah." We get off the bed and change into our swim suits.

Syds is a two piece, So is mine but hers is pink and mines blue. I check my self out in the mirror. I frown. The bathing suit shows off a lot that I don't think I want to show. I see Syd pull out a hotel robe and put it on. She hands one to me. I greatly put it on. The robe covers up everything. "Ready to go?" She asks. I nod. We slip on our flip flops that we packed and headed to the pool.

We get there and everyone is already there. The pool is so big it makes everyone look small. I see Auston, he waves and swims over. "Hey" he says and runs a hand threw his hair. Syd was right. He does look hot wet. I undo the belt on my robe, but still hold it close. I look around, nobody is watching except Auston. "Come on jump in!" Auston says. Easy for him to say. He's got muscles on muscles on muscles! He sees me hesitate. "Baby....you know I think your perfect." "I don't want you to be disappointed." "I could never be disappointed." "Fine." I sigh. I slowly lift the robe off my body and throw it on a chair. I hesitate again before I look at Austons reaction. His mouth is hung open at the side just a bit. He blushes realizing that he was staring. He opens his arms out to me and I get in the pool with him.

He runs his hands down my sides. And then does what I don't expect him to do. He places his hands on my bikini bottoms and roams over to my butt. He lifts up the swim fabric and pulls it up so that it looks like I'm wearing a thong.

He keeps his hands on my butt and squeezes. "Auston..." I wimper. "Why are you so hot?!" He grunts. Tears fill my eyes and fall on my cheeks. Auston starts removing his hands, but I hold them in place with mine. "What's wrong.... did I hurt you?!" I shake my head. "Th-thank you." He looks confused. "You just said I was hot....thank you." He smiles, "ohh." "Hey guys! The hot tub is opened now!" Mitch yells to us. We nod. "Let's go." Auston says and takes my hand in his.

There weren't a lot of people here. The only people I really talked to were Matt and Syd. We sit beside them. The two guys at the end and me and Syd in the middle. "Wasn't I right about the sweaty hot guy thing?" Syd whispers. I smile and look at Auston. WOAH. How could someone keep getting hotter. He had his eyes closed, eyebrows fixed together, his hair was a floppy mess, and his mouth was hung opened just a bit. Beads of sweat dropped down his face and onto his gorgeous toned chest. I guess after a while he felt me stareing cause the next thing I knew, he opened his eyes and I was tiger into his lap. He starts to fiddle with the helm of my "thong". He pulls it up so much you could probably see my whole butt. But he likes it that way. He likes being in charge.

I shift in his lap, getting used to the feeling of my swim suit shoved up my butt. He chuckles and plays with me more. Stoking, squeezing, tugging at my thong. The more he did that, the more turned on I got. Suddenly he smacked my butt under the water. I jump, "Hey! Stop!" He smirks. "There's a change room over there." I blush. "It'll just be You and me. You can be as loud as you want...." I nod, "Okay fine." I hate to admit it but I was egar to see what he was going to do to me next....

We get out of the hot tub. "Were are you guys going?" Sydney asks. "Just taking a break from the action." Auston Says in a raspy voice. Chills are sent threw my body hearing his sexy voice. Syd nods. we rush to one of the showers and close the curtain. Me and Auston are so close. I feel my heart race. "Turn around." He grunts. I do what he says without hesitation. He places his hand on my butt and feels around. I close my eyes enjoying the slight bit of attention. "Perfect..." he mumbles. The. Suddenly he snaches my bottom off, leaving it on the floor of the tub. I gasp and cover my front, my ass already being exposed. He chuckles. "Aus...what the hell?!" I whisper. "Turn around babe." He says softly. "No" "come on please." I hear him whine. He puts his hands on my waist and turns me around. Then he moves my hands away. "See that wasn't so hard." He smiles. "Now for the top....." I shake my head. He gives me a very confused look. "You have to take off your pants to." He rolls his eyes, "fine." He slips them off slowly. GOD DAMN. "Liking what your seeing?" He smirks. I nibble on my lip and nod. He laughs, "your turn." I turn around and let him undo my top. "Damn..." he whispers "shut up!" I say. He smashes my against the wall gently and kisses my lips. "Mmhhhh....." I moan between the make out. He grunts in response. He moves his hand to my lower region and runs my inner thigh.

He stops kissing and stares at me. I nod giving him premition. What a gent. He spreads out my legs and feels me with his hand, the other holding my legs against the wall. He touches every fold and fiddles with my clit. I hold in all the moans pretty well until he put his finger in me. I shift and arch my back against the hard shower wall. "Baby....." I sigh. He inserts another finger. "Mmmmhhhhh!!!" Then another... "oh my god!!" He pumps his three fingers in and out in and out. "Austonnn!!!!!!!" I yell. I throw my head back, unable to handle all the pleasure. My vision blurs and I feel a knot form in my stomach. He inserts another finger. "Hmmmmmmm...." was all I could say. That was it. "Ausssss!!!!! I'm...." I feel liquid squirt out of me. I close my eyes and sigh, "Cumming." He chuckles and takes his fingers out. There soaked in white liquid. There is still more dangling from me, which Auston greatly took advantage of. He put his mouth to me and licked all the liquid off of me. "Mhmhmhmm...." I huff. He pulls away satisfied. "You taste gooood." He whispers. I blush, "Thanks?!" He laughs. I fall into his arms. He hugs me tightly. "Ready for the real stuff?" He whispers. I nod.

Suddenly, we hear the door open. Me and Auston look at each other and freeze. "Oh my god not now..." we hear a voice that sounds exactly like Stephanie's. "Babeeeeee...." a voice that sounds like Mitch moans. I shutter... I know I have a boyfriend and all, but that was hot. We stay still and wait for them to go in one of the showers. Eventually they do and Auston turns to me. "I'm sorry baby..." he sighs. "I am to..." I sigh. So close. "Maybe I'll come by your room tomorrow night? How bout that." I smile sadly. "Yeah." Its time to let Steph and Mitch have their privacy. Auston helps me put on my swim suit and then puts on his own. We hop out and leave the change room. Wow I didn't realize how late it was. Syd and Matt probably went back to their rooms. And so did a lot of people. Me and Auston walk back to our hotel floor. When we get there we say goodnight and get some rest for the early practise tomorrow.

Word count: 1835💙