Part 13

Peter woke up the next morning with a wicked headache and morning wood. He was trying to recall the events of the night but couldn't, that is until he looked to the side and saw a naked platinum blonde babe lying in his bed. He remembered bits and pieces of getting laid last night. Those bits and pieces were the hottest moments of their rendezvous. He's pretty sure there was a noise complaint somewhere in the mix but he couldn't completely remember. He tried to get up quietly but the shitty bed frame he bought didn't help. The creaking made the woman stir and turn in Peter's direction.

"Hey there handsome, where you headed off to?" she says a little groggy. "I have to get to work before I'm late again. I need this job." he says pulling on his jeans and a black shirt. "Who do you work for big boy?" she sits up and doesn't bother to cover her body with the blanket. Peter stares at her for a second before snapping out of it. "A restaurant a few blocks away. The place used to be a nightclub run by a drug cartel but well that didn't end well so now it's a restaurant." he explains while finishing up getting dressed. "Maybe I'll pop in for a bit later. No promises I won't try to seduce you." she gave a devilish grin.

"If that's the case then come after dinner. I'll buy us some drinks and then maybe we can repeat last night, this time with less alcohol." he winks at her as he finished. Peter contemplated walking over to kiss her goodbye. He's never hooked up with anyone before. The only times he's had sex is in a relationship and he was used to kissing goodbye. "Get over here Parker." Felicia saw the conflict going on in his mind. She stood up and pressed her still naked body to his clothed one. She gave him a passionate kiss and pulled away. "See you later." she wink. Peter walked out the door still confused as to why that just happened. He doesn't even remember her name.

Work was long, boring and stressful for him. He had a PhD, why he didn't try to apply for a job at Oscorp was beyond him. But then again he'd probably get turned down since he did kind of defeat the creator of Oscorp and betray his college best friend so it was probably best he didn't apply there. His mind often wondered from Harry to Ned. peter had zero clue where Ned was. They lost contact when the Secret War happened. It wasn't because of being Spider-Man or anything. It was because the war got so bad that started a draft with the military and Ned was one of the ones who was not lucky. After that they lost all contact.

After thinking about Ned he usually thought about Mary Jane, his ex girlfriend from college. He had little hope at that point of finding Laura so he moved on. He did love MJ no doubt but not the same way he loved Laura. He wanted to propose to MJ but she cheated on him and he left her. He was about to start thinking about Aunt May when his spidey senses went off. Peter fought the urge to check it out but it was hard. His senses controlled him almost. "Aye boss! I'm going to take my break now. Be back 20." he said . his boss just waved him on. The urge to find out what was going on was too great.

He went outside and looked around and saw nothing. Then and alarm went off across the street. "A robbery?" he question. He started to walk towards the scene but then stopped himself. "No Peter, no. You're done with Spider-Man. Remember?" he yelled at himself. He looked back and forth between the ground and the store across the street. "Arrrgh" he groaned. He slipped back into the restaurant and went to his backpack he always carried around. It also still held his suit. He stripped and put the suit on. It actually felt good to be back in the suit. He quickly flung himself over to the scene. He hopped in the store's broken window and quietly looked around for someone. It was too dark to tell if anyone was in there. "Hey Karen, heat sensors on." he whispered to his AI. she put the heat sensors on and Peter headed toward the blobs of heat.

He finally found them and stood there for a second while the criminals bickered back and forth. There was a female voice and a male voice. The female voice he recognized but couldn't pinpoint it at the moment. The male voice he didn't recognize. All of a sudden the lights went on in the room and peter could take off his heat sensors. "Oh hey Spider-Man, ready for round two?" woman asked. It was still trying to click in his brain who she is. If only he could get her to take off her mask. "Yeah uh sure." he didn't know how to respond. "You know these item are with less than a dollar now because of how messy the world his. You don't have to steal them."

The man charged at Peter first and Peter quickly dodged him and the guy smacked the wall head first, knocking him out. "He's such a dumbass." the woman said and charged at Peter. Only this time she was faster even though he did dodge her punch. "What do you mean by round two anyway?" he asked, dodging her ever move. "Have we fought each other before?" he asked as he kicked her feet making her land on her ass, which he wouldn't deny is pretty big. She'll survive. "No we haven't there big boy." She said in a familiar seductive tone. He stopped for a second but then continued. "Uhhhh are you one of my ex's?" he asked confused.

He really only had MJ but his 15 year old brain still thinks Liz is also an ex. But she was a Caucasian woman so Liz wouldn't fit the bill. MJ maybe? But MJ never called him big boy. She always called him Tiger. "What, round two not good enough for ya?" she said and kicked him in the gut. He stumbled back a bit with a groan. "What's your name? I'm clueless right now." he said heading back over to her. She paused for a second thinking herself. She decided to go with the safe answer. "I'm Black Cat, you're sexiest nightmare." she said. Peter was still clueless but went with it. He did admit that she was pretty sexy but not enough for him to do a "round two" with her.

Eventually the cops showed up and Black Cat managed to distract Peter enough to get away. Peter gave up and got out of there to go finish work. His boss was pissed because he said 20 minute but it ended up being 30. Boo fucking hoo. It was now late and he was waiting for the mystery girl from last night. He wondered why it was taking so long. Just the she showed up and walked up to the bar. "Hey waiter, scotch on the rocks please." she said and bit her lip. Peter fought the urge to go around the counter and take her right then and there. He fixed her a drink and secretly fixed himself one.

"Here you go beautiful. One scotch on the rocks." he handed her the glass and the clicked theirs together. As she took a sip she gave the sexiest damn stare he's ever scene. It nearly made Peter jizz his pants. "When do you get off?" she hummed. Peter looked at the clock for the time. "I get off in 15 minutes. Till then are you hungry?" he asked, still trying to do his job. "Yeah I am. Do you have the Penis Parker special?" she asked swirling a finger on top of her glass. Peter clenched his jaw trying not to get too turned on at work. "Unfortunately not miss. That's not until later when this place closes." he teased back, throwing a towel over his shoulder as he turned around. "Awe that's too bad, big boy." Peter froze in his place. She can't be? She may seem like a bad girl but he thought it was only in bed.

He decided to go against his gut feeling and rule out that she's not Black Cat. he turned around and leaned against the bar. "Hey I'm really sorry to ask this but I was so drunk last night I forgot your name." Peter did feel bad about forgetting her name. "It's fine." she paused and leaned forward to show more cleavage. "It's Felicia Hardy." she purred. The way she said it made Peter weak in the knees. "Beautiful name for a beautiful face" he paused and leaned into her ear. "And body." he whispered.

Felicia did everything in her will power not to pounce on him. Her loins ached for another night like last night and if she's lucky enough it'll happen again tonight. For the rest of his shift they heavily flirted and Peter tried really hard to keep it in his pants. Once the shift was over Felicia wasted no time getting him up on the way home. Any doubts and thoughts about the 'big boy' comment earlier slipped his mind once they made it to his bedroom. For the rest of the night they fucked each other senseless, forgetting any events from the day, including the fact that Felicia knew damn well that Peter didn't know that she was the one who tried to kick his ass earlier.