1

I pictured Zack Heart (his real name) Cameron Batman(his undercover name) as Kyle Ellison {he is hot}😍😍

PROLOGUE

I live in a pretty big house with a cook  and a few maids. The cook and maids are very close and loyal to us. They signed an agreement with my parents to protect me and my family from any danger. They are even well versed in many kinds of martial arts and really good at Self defence.

My house also has two guards near the gates and many others who keep the safety of the house without being seen by others.

Its kind of like spying but to keep me and my family safe. You might think that with this much security I might be the president's son or some big business tycoons heir.
Well the latter is kinda true
To the outside world my dad is a marketing company's CEO.
My mum has a food processing factory.

My parents travel around the world.... a lot. Everyone sees me as a cheerful and spoilt rich heir who can be a brat sometimes and a jerk always. People think that I can give hell to the people I don't like.

I am Cameron Batman, this is my name to the outside world. Everyone knows me by this name. No one know my real name and real identity except for my parents , the FBI.

To make things more interesting my parents occupation is not actually a business tycoon and a food processing factories founder.

My parents are one of the best and sometimes even the best FBI agents, and about me..........Well, I am the best youngest FBI agent. All the missions I was assigned were all successful. Many times the FBI assigns me missions because my record is just to put in simple terms .......... marvelous. Not to be cocky or anything but anyone would be immensely impressed by my resume.

I was proud of all the successes I have ever achieved and my all time record! I was and I am the best agent out there considering my age group... and let me tell you there are quite a few teenage agents. As to become a good agent the FBI tries to train as many teenagers as possible as they are the ones who can easily learn and perform well...... provided the training is good. It is easier when your parents are in the FBI, we kind of automatically become the future prospects to the FBI. but that does not mean we are in favor, if one parent is in the FBI then you are given a harder training and there are so many expectations from not only their respective parents but also from the entire organization. This sometimes is very hard for a teenager to have on his shoulders. There is so much responsibility. Even though there are many disadvantages of being an agent , personally I love it and I do my job in stealth mode. Always calm and composed therefore many agents in the FBI adore me.

I always knew that all the missions given to me by the FBI no matter how hard I will always accomplish them in a very precise and clean manner. I am just that deft, skillful, able,good,virtuoso, dexterous and so on. Also all these dazzling operations will all just add on to my splendid resume of marvelousness.

I was confident always.

But the one thing I could not foresee was that the mission I am going to be assigned next would change my life drastically.

My next mission made me experience feelings that I have never felt before. It was dangerous but adventurous and fun. It was life at its best. That mission changed me....... everything about me. this is the one mission I will never forget nor will I want to forget. This mission remolded me.

I am happy that I was assigned to this mission because I found something that I thought I was incapable of possessing.

This mission made me figure me out what I was truly, not just who I pose to be

A mission worth remembering and people worth dying for.

---------------------------------------------------------

This is just the PROLOGUE. My chapters will be short.
Don't judge this book by reading only this
Give it a chance and read a few more chapters before judging this book

Thanks

Love
micromaxpsy