3. A Guest at Sanyukta's Place!

Hello!

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response in the previous chapter, love you😘

"Who are you talking about pretty girl?" His voice made all the heads turn towards the door.

"Who else but you Mr. Handsome?" Navya asked smirking.

"Of course. " He said smirking and walked towards the counter.

Sanyukta sighed, knowing what's coming next and decided to ignore as usual. This man tested her patience everyday and now she was getting better.

"Hey Beautiful. " He started as usual causing her to roll her eyes.

"What do you want? " She asked without even looking at him.

"You,  what else? " He asked shrugging and the laughter of all the customers echoed in the cafe.

Navya was as usual the loudest which made Sanyukta glare at her.

She just shrugged with a mischievous smile.

"Adarsh please, what's the fun in this stupidity?" Sanyukta asked him getting annoyed.

"What's the fun? C'mon Sanyukta look around, I make them happy. " He grinned pointing at the smiling faces in the cafe.

"You're a Commissioner now Adarsh,  this doesn't suits you. " Sanyukta reasoned.

"And you think I care? " He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Of course you don't but I do. I have a hell lot of things to do, so please leave. " She said looking at the counter.

"What if I don't? " He asked resting his elbows on the counter and his face on his palms.

"I'll-I'll call the police. " She said and he chuckled.

"Go ahead. " He replied shrugging and she sighed.

"Adarsh please, tell me what do you want seriously and leave." She was fed up.

"I just want you to smile, that's it. " He replied sincerely.

"There's nothing to smile for. " She replied looking at him with a blank face.

"There is Sanyukta, there are a hell lot of things. All you have to do is,  look around." He said cupping her shoulders.

"And stretch your lips a bit." He added,  stretching her lips in an upward curve with his hand.

She looked away making him sigh.

"Please Sanyukta. " He pleaded making her look at him.

"How's Swady? "She changed the topic.

"She's amazing but don't change the topic. " He said knowing her really well.

"When is she coming back? I can't handle her husband anymore. " Sanyukta again changed the topic making him sigh.

"Swadhinta Sinha is coming tonight but this doesn't means you'll not have to handle her husband, it means you'll have to handle both husband and wife. She's no less and you know it. " Adarsh said smirking causing Sanyukta to sigh.

"What have I done to deserve you both? " Sanyukta said shaking her head causing him to chuckle.

"Lots and lots of good things. " Navya replied smirking causing Sanyukta to roll her eyes.

"Another supporter. " Sanyukta mumbled and Adarsh went to give Navya a hi-fi.

"You know you are the best pretty girl,  don't you? " Adarsh asked sitting beside her.