37. Safety And Satisfaction.

Hello!

Happy New Year!!!!

I decided to welcome this new year with an update ❤

"Get away Randhir." He held my hand but I didn't move, instead my grip on my love tightened.

"Get away. " He roared but having no option left, I pushed him harshly.

His men pointed their guns on me and I took the gun from Angel, pointing it at him. Seeing this, he began laughing.

"I know you won't shoot me, you can't Prince, I know that, so keep it down." He said causing me to breath heavily.

I was about to speak when I heard a loud gun shot. Looking towards the direction from where the voice came, I saw my man standing on the doorstep with Swara pointing a gun towards the ceiling.

"He can't, but I can Dad. " I was shocked at Swara's words and looked at King to find him looking at Swara with the same shock.

"What are you saying? " He asked in disbelief and she walked towards us, pointing the gun at him.

"You heard me Dad. " She stood in front of me, facing him.

"Bring it on then. " He said pointing his gun at her.

This father daughter duo is just impossible. He's pointing his gun at his one daughter to avenge other. Impossible!

"You leave with her. " Swara whispered to me and I held Angel's hand tightly before running upstairs.

I heard King shouting and a bullet shot but my feet didn't stop. I had to keep Angel safe.

Reaching a room, I pushed Angel inside before locking it from outside.

"Randhir. " I heard her shouting but ignored and ran downstairs with the gun.

The gun shots were increasing and many were shot dead. I looked for Swara and found her shooting from behind the couch. This girl!

I ran to her, shooting everyone at sight and sat beside her.

"You were going to kill your own father? " I asked shooting.

"Of course not! It was just to protect you and give you enough time to protect her." I was surprised. Honestly, I had never expected something like this from a soft girl like Swara.

"Why? " It was a big thing.

"Seriously Randhir? Listen, I know what he has done and whatever happened to Shikha di was not because of you. I know it all Randhir. And I'm with you. You protect your Angel and I'll protect my best friend. " I wanted to hug her right then and there but the situation was not favourable, so I continued looking around.

"I love you. " I told her and she looked at me.

"But I love Sanket. " I was beyond shocked. This was not the moment but I felt an urge to punch Sanket. What the actual hell! I assigned him to protect her and this is what is happening.

"You can't be serious! " I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"I know you are heart broken but it's a fact. " She said and I shook my head.

"I'll kill him. " I stated and she gave me a hard.

"I know you are protective of me, I appreciate that but you just can't say that. " She warned and I was really shocked.

"I'm serious. I assigned him to protect you. " I told her and she smiled.

"That's what he's doing, and not only me but he's protecting my heart too, which I gave him on our first meet. " She said smiling like an idiot.