35. Mr. Perfect!

Hello!

Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

"I'm really happy for you, if what you are saying is actually true. " I frowned at his words.

"What do you mean? Don't you believe what I'm saying? " I asked him and he sighed.

"I believe you Randhir, but honestly, I don't believe her. " I was confused at his words.

"Be clear. " I urged and he looked down.

"Randhir you killed your baby, her baby. She has lived ten years of her life, hating you for that and all of a sudden, she's being all nice and lovely, without even knowing the real reason behind your actions. Don't you find it suspicious? " I was speechless for a moment. He's suspecting my Angel?

"She loves me immensely, like I do. And she wants it or not, but she's always lovely. " I told him and he shook his head.

"But Randhir, she hated you so much. And all of a sudden, she began loving you again. This is really weird. " He was out of his mind if he was suspecting my love.

"This is us. Even if we try, we can't hate each other. I had understood it long back, and now, even she understands." I told him and he looked down.

"I really want you to be right Randhir, trust me. But I'm still not able to convince myself." I was now getting furious. He was doubting my pure hearted Angel.

"Do one thing, come here and see everything on your own. " I told him and he exhaled deeply.

"I'll be there by tomorrow morning. " I was not expecting him to say yes this easily, but it's good that he is coming.

"Honestly, I wasn't expecting you to say yes. " I told him and he chuckled.

"I'm not saying this to make you mad, but Randhir, I'm not getting a good feeling about this. I know Sanyukta, she is not the one to forget and forgive easily, and especially when you have killed a part of hers. " I rolled my eyes at his words.

"We are not different, we are a part of each other too. I'm waiting, come soon. " I told him and he nodded.

"Trust me Randhir, I'll be the happiest if my doubt turns out to be wrong. " He said and I gave him a nod before we disconnected the video call.

I never thought that out of all the people, he will suspect Angel. Shaking my head at his words, I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Satisfied at the look in tuxedo, I took the gift that I have bought for my wife and kept it inside my pocket. I just hope she likes it.

"Sir, ma'am is here. " I heard the butler and gave him a nod before looking at the musicians.

"Begin as soon as she enters. " I told them and they nodded taking their instruments.

I looked at the guy holding the rope for the flower shower and he gave me a nod.

The door of the ballroom opened and I saw my Angel standing on the doorstep.

Play "Mere Naam Tu" from Zero for the feels. I've added the song above for your convenience.

The instruments began playing in the background and I felt as if I was in some heaven with an Angel, gracing me with a small smile.

Angel justified her name yet again. The beauty in front of me, made it impossible for me to look away. The gown fitted her like it was made considering her in mind, the crown that adorned her head, added to my queen's glory. The wedding chain and vermilion indicated that she was mine, which made this feeling even better.