4. Nainitaal.

Hello!

Some revelations coming up that can actually make you hate me but please have faith.

Nainitaal, Uttarakhand.

Author's pov.

With moist eyes, the only word escaped Sanyukta's mouth was "Ma. "

And Maya wasted no time in clasping her daughter in her arms after eight years.

"Sanyu. " The mother's cries echoed in the house making Sanyukta cry harder.

"Mumma." Sanyukta hugged her tightly.

"My Baby. " Maya kissed her whole face, seeing her daughter after eight years was like a bliss. Staying away from her own daughter because of her safety was no less than hell after all.

"Maya ma'am. " Mohini came smiling followed by Rohan.

"Mohini, Rohan, thank you so much. " Maya thanked them genuinely, her eyes never leaving her daughter's face. It was still hard to believe that she stayed eight years without seeing her daughter. She missed her would be an understatement.

"It's nothing ma'am, come in please. " Mohini welcomed her with a smile.

Rohan took her suitcase and brought it in with him.

"I don't know how to thank you Mohini, Rohan. What you did for us, nobody could have done that. " Maya was grateful.

Rohan was Sanyukta's college senior and a friend, and she was the one who played a cupid for Mohini and him. She was definitely betrayed by her love but she still believed in it. Forgetting her own sorrows for sometime, she brought Mohini and Rohan together.

And as a wedding gift Mohini asked Sanyukta to live with her and she just couldn't deny, also it was safe for her so she started living with them. Since then, they have been her family and vice versa. They were not related by blood but connected by heart.

-----

Delhi.

Randhir's pov.

Rohan Dixit, 38

Rohan Dixit, 38.