56. Date Night!

Hello!

Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat's pov.

The view of Eiffel Tower from here was gorgeous and I looked at it in complete awe.

"This is so beautiful. " I whispered to Randhir.

"Not more than my wife. " He replied causing me to blush.

"You flatter me way too much. " I told him shaking my head and he put me down on my feet.

"If you call stating facts flattering, I think you need to change your dictionary. " He told me shrugging and I shook my head at his wordplay.

"Now now my Queen, would you like to have some wine? " He asked holding my hands.

"Of course my King. " I replied and he tensed a bit at that word.

"Randhir. " I pressed his palms and he looked at me with determination.

"I know I have said this many times before but I'm saying this again and trust me, I mean every single word with my heart and soul. I'll protect you Angel, everytime, even if that means losing my own life. " He said and I placed my palm on his mouth.

"Shut up. Don't you dare say that again. We are finally getting our due happiness and I know nothing will go wrong. So shut up. " I warned him and he smiled before taking me in a tight hug.

"I finally have you. " He whispered causing me to smile.

"I'm a part of you." I told him and he looked at me.

"I know, an inseparable part of mine. " He said and my eyes became moist feeling all the love.

"Oh now don't start crying Angel, we need to have our wine now, so let's go out. " He said holding my hand and taking me in the huge terrace where he had set a table and two chairs with red wine and glasses. With the view of Eiffel Tower, the whole set up was too beautiful for words.

"Where do you even get these ideas from? " I asked as he pulled a chair for me.

"Google. " He answered shrugging causing me to chuckle.

"What? Everyone uses google nowadays. How to setup a perfect date near Eiffel Tower. " He said taking his seat and I shook my head with a smile on my face.

"Trying to funny Mr. Shekhawat? " I mocked smirking.

"Of course not Mrs. Shekhawat, all you are seeing is natural." He said arrogantly shrugging.

"Aahan?" I asked raising my eyebrows and he shrugged again causing me to chuckle.

"Wine for my lady. " He offered me my glass and I took it.

"Cheers. " He said touching our glasses and we had it entwining our arms.

"How's it? " He asked raising his eyebrows and I grinned.

"It's my favorite one, you remembered. " I was in awe with my husband.

"I can never forget anything about you Angel. " He told me, pecking my hand.

"I hope you liked it here in Paris." He asked and I grinned.

"I loved it, Mary is really nice but I loved Xander the most, there's something about that child that makes him really different from others. " I told him and he nodded.

"I was there when he was born and he was literally born with a frown. " He told causing me to chuckle.

"What? " I asked in disbelief.