24. You don't have to ask!

Hello!

"Good Morning Wifey. " I felt someone pulling me to something hard yet warm.

I snuggled more, getting really comfortable and felt something soft on my forehead.

"Get up my Queen." I frowned at the demand and snuggled some more, completely ignoring the statement.

"For how long are you going to sleep? Get up it's nine thirty already. " I just twisted my lips at the words and heard a soft chuckle.

"You're so damn adorable. " The soft touch was this time not only limited to my forehead, I felt it on the tip of my nose too.

"Five minutes. " I mumbled with my eyes still closed and felt my hair being caressed softly. Mornings like this!

I felt hands being tightly wrapped around me making me feel really good.

"Just five more minutes. " I nodded in my sleep and the caressing began again making me sleepier.

"I hope you had a good night. " I heard the person mumbling before the soft thing came in contact with my forehead again.

"Now get up. " The person made me sit and I rubbed my eyes lazily before  opening them.

"Randhir. " I whispered with a smile as I saw him but then it hit me hard that what's the situation right now causing me frown.

"Why are you sitting so close to me? " I asked getting away but he pulled me back to him.

"Good morning Wifey. " He pecked my cheek causing me to grit my teeth.

"How dare you?" I wriggled to get away from him but his grip on my arms became tighter.

He pushed me lightly, making me lie on the bed and hovered over me, holding my arms tightly.

"I'm already having a hard time in maintaining self control, don't force me into giving it up and taking you  right now." His tone was intense and so was the look on his face.

"W-what did I do? " I asked lowly and he groaned.

"Every fucking thing about you turns me on dammit! It's so damn hard. I've spent years craving for your presence in my life and now that I have you, I can't even feel you properly,  it's so damn hard to not touch you when you're so close to me. The control I had is now losing and I'm scared I may end up raping you like the asshole I am so just leave."  He said in a go letting go off my arms and looking away.

I hurriedly got up and ran towards the walk in closet which is attached to the washroom.

"Lock the fucking door. " I flinched at his yelling and locked the door behind me.

Taking deep breaths, I felt myself smiling at his antics. Crazy horny asshole. This reminds me of something.

Flashback.

"Babyyy. " He pulled me towards him as he sat on the couch beside me.

"We're not going to have sex, Babyyy. " I mocked looking at the magazine and he left me.

"And who said I'm here for sex? I just came cause I was missing you, I didn't knew that you think so low of me Baby." He faked sadness causing me to roll my eyes.

I looked at him to find him giving me his puppy look and shook my head.

"Stop pretending asshole, I know you inside out. Just by looking at your face I can tell what you want. " I told him narrowing my eyes and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"Then why don't you give me what I want Babyyy. " He tried the innocent baby face.

"Because I got my period today." I lied to tease him and he made a face.