16. Getting Hitched!

Hello!

In which team are you?

Team Randhir
(Baarati)

Or

Team Sanyukta
(Gharati)

.*.*.*.

Looking at my reflection I couldn't stop the tear that left my eyes.

I was getting married, to the only man I've ever loved and now hated to no extent. The father of my dead baby as well as his murderer, the owner of my heart as well as its crusher, my soul mate as well as my soul enemy.

My life has always revolved around him and now I was going to be a part of him. I will share my good or bad, happy or sad, everything with him. He'll be mine and I'm going to be HIS FOREVER.

I still remember ten years back when this day came, how happy I was and today, I don't even feel like living anymore. I don't want to marry him but I have no option. He has kept my whole family captive and my one wrong step will lead to them getting harmed or worse, losing their lives, which I can't afford.

"I'm sorry Bachha, I'm really very sorry. " Mumma sobbed holding my shoulders causing me to sigh.

"It's not your fault Ma, please don't cry. " I assured, wiping her tears.

"You look so beautiful Baby. " She complimented looking at me.

Randhir has givene a really heavy red lehnga with royal jewelries despite of knowing that I don't like heavy things. "It's our wedding Angel, please wear all this, I'm dying to make you my wife. " were his words and I had no option.

He had decided everybody's attire and they were following the theme of blue and gold but me, him and Mummy were in red.

Sanyukta's attire

Sanyukta's attire.
How's our bride looking?