23. Wake Up Goddammit!

Hello!

Thank you so very much for all the wishes❤❤

"Stop fucking lying to me Randhir Singh Shekhawat! I NEED AN ANSWER DAMMIT! " She yelled on the the top of her voice, holding my collars and I reached my saturation point.

"You want to know? Fine, I'll tell you, listen—" I began and she took a deep breath.

"I did all of this because I —" "Boss. " I was interrupted by Sanket's yelling and the knocks on the door.

Frustratingly, I detached my collar from Sanyukta's hand and went to open the door.

"What the f*ck do you want? " I asked and he gulped.

"Sir, sorry to disturb but we were following Swara ma'am and saw her passing out so brought her here." He informed causing my eyes to widen.

"She passed out? What the f*ck! Did you call the doctor yet? " I asked running downstairs.

" Yes Sir, we did. " He replied running behind me.

Sanyukta's pov...

Excellent timing! He was about to tell me the truth but this guy interrupted just on time!

Stomping my feet in frustration, I went down after them and saw Swara lying unconscious on the couch.

Randhir ran to her sat down on his knees in front of her lying figure.

"Swara. " He lightly patted her cheek but there wasn't any response.

"Swara get up! Where the f*ck is this doctor?" Randhir was freaking out. She seems really close to him.

"Sir he's on his way, we had to forcefully wake him up, that's why it's taking a bit time. " The guy who interrupted us informed Randhir but Randhir looked more impatient.

"I'm going to kill him if he doesn't comes within 5 minutes. " Randhir said looking at Swara worriedly.

"She is my f*cking responsibility!" He exclaimed pulling his hair in frustration.

Sighing, I went to the dining room and brought a jug filled with water and handed it to Randhir.

"Sprinkle some water on her face, may be she'll gain consciousness. " I told him and he nodded fiercely before sprinkling some water.

She didn't wake up and Randhir gulped.

"Swaraaa, wake up Goddammit!" Randhir exclaimed in frustration and the main door opened revealing three men.

"The doctor's here. " One of them exclaimed and another one came running to Swara.

"Lemme check Mr. Shekhawat. " He said and Randhir moved aside.

He took out the stethoscope from his bag and started checking her heartbeat, then her pulse.

"She seems fine, may be she passed out because of weakness or something. When did she ate last? " He asked after checking her for some time.

Randhir looked at the guy who interrupted and he shrugged.

"No idea. " He replied and the doctor nodded.

"I'm giving her this injection, she'll gain consciousness in the morning and then Mr. Shekhawat, feed her well. " The doctor said taking out an injection.

"Doctor wait, can't you give her some medicines instead of injection?" Randhir asked causing me to frown.

"She's unconscious Mr. Shekhawat, she won't feel it. " The doctor and Randhir looked away.