8.Family

Hello pretty faces!!

This one is dedicated to bluerashi cause she nominated BEAUTY AND THE BEAST in fiction awards, thank you so very much Rashi❤❤❤

Sanyukta's pov.

"Good Morning Sanyu di. " Navya chipped making me look up from the counter.

"Good morning Navya, your regular? " I asked and she smiled.

I gave her a nod before telling her order to Seema.

"Sundays are the best, ain't they? " She asked grinning and I sighed.

"Sundays are the busiest here and you know it. But as Swati has named, Sundays are indeed Lazy Days. " I told her setting my counter.

"I know but I love the part where all of us dine together. Mr. Handsome and Swady di too join us. That's really fun." She said excitedly and I gave her a nod.

The Café started crowding, as expected but I couldn't concentrate much as the morning incidents flashed in my mind again and again.

I remember I slept on the couch beside window them how come I woke up on the bed? And how did Mohini got to know that I took sleeping pills last night to sleep? She said she knocked many times but I didn't open so she realised but why doesn't it feels right? Why am I getting this feeling that there's something more to this?

"Sanyu di the latte is as usual amazing. " Navya's compliment brought me out of my thoughts and I gave her a nod.

I saw a family of four entering and a small smile came on my lips. I started off with a small cafe and now Right Time has become a big name. Not only teens but families too come here for proper lunch or dinner. We have the Café divided into two areas, one for families and other for teens or young adults.

"Can you get me one plate Kadhai Paneer with fried rice and dal?" I heard the voice that haunted me every night in my dreams, because of which I started taking sleeping pills, the voice of the person who ruined me.

I felt a shiver run down my spine like yesterday when I saw him for the first time after ten years. But I'm strong, I won't let him know how much he still affects me, I won't let him know even after what he did with me, my stupid heart still beats for him, I won't let him know that this stupid woman still somewhere believes that there's something more to what happened ten years ago, she believes that he can never hurt her, he can never even think of hurting her, even though he shot her with his own bare hands.

I took a deep breath before glancing at the direction from where this voice came from. He was already looking at my direction which made me gulp.

Calm down Sanyukta, you're strong.

His intense gaze on me, made me go weak on my knees and I held the counter tightly. No, he can't affect me this way. He can't see this. I again took a deep breath and looked at him in eyes with all the hatred, I had for him. I got saved but he killed my baby and I can never stop hating him for this.

"Ma'am, Kadhai paneer. " Madhu's voice made me look at her and I gave her a nod.

I'm not cooking it for him, he doesn't deserves this.

"Ask the cook to prepare it, I don't feel like cooking today. " I told her and she nodded before leaving.

I just can't cook kadhai paneer any more cause it just reminds me of him, he loved it when I prepared it for him and now I just can't cook it, I just can't.