29. I Live You!

Hi!

Happy Halloween!

You can play the above song while you read this, if you want to.

Sanyukta Agrawal.

My eyes began to well up as I stood in front of the huge mansion which was my home ten years ago. My home.

Their place ❤

Their place ❤

The warmth and solace this place provided me, was something I was deprived of all my life. I lived with the Suryavanshi's and they treated me like family but still that was their house, but this, this place was mine, completely. This was my little world which was filled with love and happiness which I used to share with the love of my life and my mother.

This place was my universe.

I flinched a bit in surprise as Randhir entwined his fingers with mine, breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Let's get in. " He suggested and I gave him a nod before taking a step forward.

We walked hand in hand and he stopped just before the main door.

"Wait here for me. " He said and looked at his guards behind us.

"Be on the lookout." He ordered and they gave him a salute before he headed inside the house.

Frowning, I tried to peek inside the house but before I could do that he came back with a plate and an urn.

"I wanted to give you a traditional welcome, you can tell me if you don't want to do this. " He said and I looked at the plate which had all the essentials for the welcoming ceremony.

Smiling, I looked at him again to find him looking at me nervously.

"Let's begin. " I told him and immediately a smile came on his lips. Nodding he placed the urn in front of me and applied vermilion on my forehead before showering me with flowers and completing the ritual.

I kicked the urn lightly as per the ritual and saw maid coming with a plate filled with vermilion solution.

I stepped on it and made my way inside. The whole path had rose petals.

"Welcome home." He greeted with a serene smile and I smiled back.

As I took a step further, I was showered with a lot of petals of red roses causing my smile to grow bigger.

After enjoying it thoroughly, I looked at him again to find him still smiling.

"Thank you. " I thanked and he shrugged.

Blinking at him, I walked further on the petals and finally looked around. My eyes widened looking at the walls of the magnificent living area. The walls were filled with my pictures and it looked really elegant but they were just so many.